Gah! Look at her hair!

Spiffy

I think I have a new hair stalking victim. :drool: Check out her fotki.

Such a cute puff!

She was also featured on Curly Nikki!

I could only wish my flat twists and braids looked that neat. Those suckas look a week old after I've just finished. :sad: :lol:

I hope she doesn't mind me posting this and don't know if she's on here; if so speak up girl because your hair is gorgeous.

ETA: Okay, so I found out she does have a YT channel. Here!

Last edited:
I have hair envy, yes I do. Everytime I've reconciled with the fact that twists are not meant for me, I still someone with hair like that. I try, I fail (hair is just too d@mn fine to pull it off), I scowl, and I take it down. {sigh}

Ok the Frohawk, the cornrow hairstyles, shoot all of the pics on CN are the bomb. She's like a silky 4a but it looks 3c sometimes even. Whatever it is it's really THICK and I love it!

Her hair is so versatile. I'd like to see how it grows. In some pictures (especially her buns and twists), her hair looks like mine. But in others, it seems so much more curly. Goes to show that technique, product, and skill can make natural curls look so different from day to day.

Ok, her twists are the best I've ever seen. Ever. Beautiful hair :yep:

I think I may have to agree with you there. :yep:

Ok the Frohawk, the cornrow hairstyles, shoot all of the pics on CN are the bomb. She's like a silky 4a but it looks 3c sometimes even. Whatever it is it's really THICK and I love it!

Her hair is so versatile. I'd like to see how it grows. In some pictures (especially her buns and twists), her hair looks like mine. But in others, it seems so much more curly. Goes to show that technique, product, and skill can make natural curls look so different from day to day.

I agree. I'm not too much into hair typing, but it does look more textured when it's out and other times different. I like her hair either way. In addition to technique product and skill, her hair looks very healthy. That's key to nailing any style.

Back