Harpo, who this woman?

nappystorm

I ran across this YT channel YouTube - ninapruitt's Channel She seems to have somewhat of a following but she doesn't look familiar. Is she a cousin? I spent hours :love::drool::cupid: over her hair. I think she's a great resource for people who are planning a long term transition:yep:.

Dijah

I love her! She is transitioning and I'm watching her for when I am ready to do the same.

I'm a subscriber as well.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
She reminds me of the actress that played the bride in Best Man. Pretty hair tho.

bluevalentine

wowwwwww, she has such thick luscious hair! its amazing...i'm bout to head back over there and watch the rest of her videos. **adds miss jessie's curly pudding to my list of things to try**

D.Lisha

I've been watching her for a while now :yep:
She has recently decided to transition...she makes the whole process look so darn easy...like I have YET to see hear make a video about a problem..or having a setback. Even as she's dealing with TWO different textures.
Lucky LUCKY gurl :yep: lol.
Her twistouts and braidouts are BOMB!

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
i love her channel and i am subscribed. i wish i'd found it when i was still transitioning.

i'm kinda nervous for her cuz i know lhcf always brings the heat to the youtubers. ♥

SoSwanky

Perfectly Posh...
I LOVE Nina!!!!!!! I have been subbed to her since about July of 2010! Her hair is 4a/b and she is a regular on Hairlista. She does a lot of braidouts, bantu knotouts, and twistouts. Those are usually her only 'protective' styles. I think that she is the sweetest and she has a GREAT whipped shea butter recipe (I use it now for moisturizing). Her transition was one of the things that has inspired me to try transitioning.
For real, she is nice (attitude/personality), the hair is GLORIOUS and I kinda wondered why she wasn't mentioned on here because the girl got skills. Then I read some of the other threads about other YT hair people... :sad::nono: I noticed that some ladies can be VERY harsh (some of it warranted and some not) and I am wondering about that now since someone finally said something about her.

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
yes her hair is drool worthy but that voice :nono: i have to put her on mute to watch

really?? idk i think her voice is cute. or just normal. nothing out of the ordinary :spinning:

anyways, nappystorm you late to the game. :lol: i've been watching her for a while now-i love her hair and the styles that she does. she has gorgeous skin as well.

cutenss

I am a subbie of hers too. She ABSOLUTELY does one the BEST braid outs ever. I was in such awe that I posted a comment/video about it in the hair RT thread to share with others :yep:

Jetblackhair

Her hair is great and she seems to have a nice personality. She looks like Royce to me from Basketball Wives.

levone

I absolutely love her hair and videos (even before she decided to transition). Great personality and speaking voice as well...gives very thorough details.

Keshieshimmer

She has beautiful hair. However I get a little angry when these people are all I had NO problem transitioning, and I am drowning on knots and tangles. ugh.

<----Jealous! haha

MissMusic

I have been a subbie to her for a long time now, she is a hairlista member. Her hair is gorgeous and she is having an effortless transition, inspired by her daughter, and does not profess to know it all. Love her braidouts and twistouts too.