GARNIER FRUCTIS LENGTH & STRENGTH CONDITIONER?

LadyZ

If anyone has used this conditioner, how did you like it? Would it be ok to use as a CW?

Any info appreciated...

TIA

LadyZ said:
If anyone has used this conditioner, how did you like it? Would it be ok to use as a CW?

Any info appreciated...

TIA

Used it pre-LHCF before PJ madness took hold. I have a few of them..Length & Strength and Fortifying formulas; both are great poos and cons, the leave in:confused: . I put them back into my rotation. CW should be fine.

BrooklynSouth said:
Used it pre-LHCF before PJ madness took hold. I have a few of them..Length & Strength and Fortifying formulas; both are great poos and cons, the leave in:confused: . I put them back into my rotation. CW should be fine.

I never used the poo, but the leave-in had no results. Hair still broke off. i started using Africa's Best Hair Mayo leave-in and that seems to be working.

I have used GF leave in (I'm not sure which one it is), and it worked fine.

Did not like to poo & con though.

Never thought of the Leave in as a CW- Hmmm...:scratchch :think:

Thank you for the info... I also have the Leave-in... I don't think I will be rebuying them when they run out:confused: ... I also Have the Sleek & Shine Leave-in that I will be trying with a rollerset on Tueday... I tried it with air drying and a silk scarf and it was ok...

I can't wait to try the L&S conditioner though.... Thank you very much for the info...

I like the L&S conditioner. It's great for detangling the hair. I think when my L&S runs out I'm going to stick with the Sleek & Shine conditioner, I think I like that one a little better. You might want to be careful CW with it, as it does contain cones and they could build up. HTH

Priestess said:
I like the L&S conditioner. It's great for detangling the hair. I think when my L&S runs out I'm going to stick with the Sleek & Shine conditioner, I think I like that one a little better. You might want to be careful CW with it, as it does contain cones and they could build up. HTH

*whispers...I knew you would be in here...:lol:

I like the L&S , but my hair seems to like the Sleek and Shine moreso than the L&S...and like Priestess, when I'm done with L&S...will utilize the Sleek & Shine.

cool.gif

MonaLisa said:
*whispers...I knew you would be in here...:lol:

I like the L&S , but my hair seems to like the Sleek and Shine moreso than the L&S...and like Priestess, when I'm done with L&S...will utilize the Sleek & Shine.

cool.gif

Hehehe, yeah girl!! :lol: I like how the Sleek & Shine has avocado and apricot oil in it. :D

I was wooed by the Sleek and Shine oils. The micro fruit oils!! Girls I am an American advertiser's wet dream. Anyway, I bought this stuff and tried again and again and it was AWFUL on my hair. Sometimes hard, sometimes no better than many other things I had in my arsenal. Oh, and I was using the poo and conditioner together. And leave in. I had to just give it all away.

Now, I love love love the curling creme, it's this yummy green gummy/waxy stuff that thins with water if you like, gives me good wash and go's with flexible hold. And smells good! I also like their serum but it's a little to thin for me to buy, I like Fantasia better for that.

i use the length and strength leave in serum before i use heat and the leave in conditioners they make (the green bottle) that is supposed to be for curl/unruly hair

i guess the serum works-i don't see any hair breakage. but the leave in i use is good for my subborn edges and a good inbetween when i am running low on my more expensive conditioner. today i brought the soft curl cream which is a leave in designed to shape up frizzy curls.

winterinatl said:
I was wooed by the Sleek and Shine oils. The micro fruit oils!! Girls I am an American advertiser's wet dream. Anyway, I bought this stuff and tried again and again and it was AWFUL on my hair. Sometimes hard, sometimes no better than many other things I had in my arsenal. Oh, and I was using the poo and conditioner together. And leave in. I had to just give it all away.

Now, I love love love the curling creme, it's this yummy green gummy/waxy stuff that thins with water if you like, gives me good wash and go's with flexible hold. And smells good! I also like their serum but it's a little to thin for me to buy, I like Fantasia better for that.

OMG, that's hilarious! :lachen:

I'm sorry the Sleek & Shine didn't work for you. I have never used the poo, I'm kinda funny, I like drugstore conditioners, but I stay away from the poos, I worry about them being too harsh. (With excpetions tho, like CON and other sulfate free poos.) Maybe that was part of the problem. Anyway, glad you found a Garnier styling product you like tho! :grin:

I use the Fortifying conditoner as a pre-poo and the L & S leave-in as a moisturizer and may try to use it to baggy. Both products are staples of mine.

Back