Gelati ... stop playing girl!!

LiLi

Why you change your avatar with your new twists and not post??? Your hair looks soooooooooooo pretty girl!! :D:D

What did you use? How did you go about doing them?

love 'em ... love 'em :D :D

LiLi said:
Why you change your avatar with your new twists and not post??? Your hair looks soooooooooooo pretty girl!! :D:D

What did you use? How did you go about doing them?

love 'em ... love 'em :D :D

Thanks Sweetie!!!!:kiss: I just did my hair last Friday and I love the new color I used this time.:love: I finally learned how to post pictures.:confused: I'm going to send you a PM, girl I thought I did something wrong when I saw my name on this thread!!!!:lachen:

wow u did a really great job...they r beautiful...i wanna learn to be like all u ladies who can braid ur own hair...how long does it take you to do them...how do u curl the ends...

Last edited:
SSBD said:
wow u did a really great job...they r beautiful...i wanna learn to be like all u ladies who can braid ur own hair...how long does it take you to do them...how do u curl the ends...

Thanks!!!!;) It took me 2 days off and on because I had to do my mommy duties. I took rod rollers and rolled up the ends, then I dip them in boiling hot water. I took them out and dried them with a towel. I have a couple of more pictures in the Photo Gallery, then you can see my ends better.:look:

gelati said:
Thanks Sweetie!!!!:kiss: I just did my hair last Friday and I love the new color I used this time.:love: I finally learned how to post pictures.:confused: I'm going to send you a PM, girl I thought I did something wrong when I saw my name on this thread!!!!:lachen:

:lol: Yeah you did something wrong!! You slid that pic in without posting about them fly twists!! :lol: I looked in the gallery and the parts are sooooo perfect. You definitely got skillz girl. :D

Ooooh, these are so pretty! You did an awesome job.:D I'm learning how to do these on my hair as well. Hopefully, in another couple of weeks, I'll take the plunge.

preciousjewel76 said:
Ooooh, these are so pretty! You did an awesome job.:D I'm learning how to do these on my hair as well. Hopefully, in another couple of weeks, I'll take the plunge.

Thanks!!!! Practice makes perfect, you'll get it, it feels real good to be able to do your own hair!!!!:look:

Back