Generational Curses

PaperClip

hmmm after re-reading some of the posts, I realized that I'm confused
I thought speaking to out situations, rebuking/casting out, meant speaking the Word over these things? If that's the case then isn't everyone saying the same things?:spinning:

What is everyone's understanding of rebuking/casting out/speaking to a situation?

Yes...speaking the Word of God in such situations. esp. Jesus' Words in RED!:grin: Example: Mark 9: boy with the evil spirit:

Verse 25: " 25When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him." (KJV)

Jesus commanded that dumb and deaf spirit to come out of the boy, never to return....

Here's The Message version (notice the different (modern) language):
"25-27Seeing that the crowd was forming fast, Jesus gave the vile spirit its marching orders: "Dumb and deaf spirit, I command you—Out of him, and stay out!" Screaming, and with much thrashing about, it left. The boy was pale as a corpse, so people started saying, "He's dead." But Jesus, taking his hand, raised him. The boy stood up."

Yes, speaking the Word of God and also applying the PRINCIPLES of the Word of God to the present situation.... But you can't go wrong with going right from the scriptures!

Southernbella.

Ok here are some scriptures to support my "claims":grin::spinning::spinning::yep:

Deuteronomy 6:3; Here therefore O Israel, and observe to do it, that it may be well with thee and that ye may increase mightily, as the Lord God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

Deuteronomy 8:18; But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God for it is he that fiveth thee power to get wealth

Deuteronomy 28:2-8 2.And all these bessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
3.Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.
4.Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.
5. Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.
6. Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.
7. The Lord shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy faceL they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
8. The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Deutoronomy 28:11-13; 11. And the Lord shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle and in the fruit of thy ground in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers to give thee.
12. The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.
13. And the Lord shall make thee the head and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God which I command thee this day to observe and to do them.

Deutoronomy 30:5. And the Lord thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

Deutoronomy 30:9 And the Lord thy God will make thee plenteous in every work of thine hand, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy land, for good: for the Lord will again rejoice over thee for good as he rejoiced over thy fathers.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth: but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thyu way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Thank you Trini! I'm going to marinate on these and I'll be back later.:grin:

trini_rican

Thank you! Yep, snip snip.:lachen:I needed a change. It'll grow back though, and I'm going to let it.:yep:

It's still gorgeous!! Thick, healthy and shiny. You know it'll grow back quickly too because all the info you've learned on here. That, in and of itself is a blessing.:yep:

Back on topic: The scriptures that say storehouses are pertaining to your bank accounts (just an fyi) Did any of you guys listen to the Bill Winston audio I provided? Let me know what you think of it if you did.