get your silicone fix'....:-)

iri9109

THIS VLOGGER OFFERS SOME PRETTY GOOD INFO (between the 2 vids) FOR SOME OF YOU WHO ARE ACTUALLY INTERESTED IN SILICONES

i like cones sometimes...but i dont overdo it or my hair feels gross by the next day...my hair loves some coney condishes, but isnt really a fan of just straight cones like some serums...

do you want to heat train, or you were just postin info for ppl who are interested?

shunemite

btw the video links are backwards: Silicones link opens up the part 2, and Silicones II link opens up part 1.

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

girl i know, lol! (this was random:grin:sorry)

thinking maybe the only way to put the "the artist formerly know as prince:giggle:" to :sleep2::sleep2: is to just continue to put other natural vloggers out there

(eerie similarities in research tho')

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i like cones sometimes...but i dont overdo it or my hair feels gross by the next day...my hair loves some coney condishes, but isnt really a fan of just straight cones like some serums...

do you want to heat train, or you were just postin info for ppl who are interested?

what up Iri! gosh you & i have the dreadful hours:grin:

i DON'T do cones at all... maybe later when i get into the heat thing.... been selling my huge ...HUGE stash of CHI

I won't be using these products for a couple of years

iri9109

what up Iri! gosh you & i have the dreadful hours:grin:

i DON'T do cones at all... maybe later when i get into the heat thing.... been selling my huge ...HUGE stash of CHI

I won't be using these products for a couple of years

i know! i didnt even sleep :look:
but ooh ok...when i first BCd i went hard avoiding cones like the plague, i red every label to make sure there were no cones in everything...then one day the cones in aussie moist must of slipped past me, b/c one day in the shower i was reading the label and a saw a cone...if i had saw that b4 hand i wouldve never bought it, but my hair absolutely loves it for everything, so from that day on i decided i wont automatically dismiss a product b/c it has a cone...but i still dont do mineral oil or petrolatum...i like tresemme naturals though...i never had a problem with cone build up, but i do like the fact that it doesnt have cones just in case...it might totally replace aussie moist one day...i have some CHI stuff too...but i bought it during my transition & i didnt care about cones and i got it just incase i wanted to use heat...i use it mostly on my sister though, and ocassionally if i dry my hair under the dryer

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

i know! i didnt even sleep :look:
but ooh ok...when i first BCd i went hard avoiding cones like the plague, i red every label to make sure there were no cones in everything...then one day the cones in aussie moist must of slipped past me, b/c one day in the shower i was reading the label and a saw a cone...if i had saw that b4 hand i wouldve never bought it, but my hair absolutely loves it for everything, so from that day on i decided i wont automatically dismiss a product b/c it has a cone...but i still dont do mineral oil or petrolatum...i like tresemme naturals though...i never had a problem with cone build up, but i do like the fact that it doesnt have cones just in case...it might totally replace aussie moist one day...i have some CHI stuff too...but i bought it during my transition & i didnt care about cones and i got it just incase i wanted to use heat...i use it mostly on my sister though, and ocassionally if i dry my hair under the dryer

i tried to love aussie... one of the FEW products i've ever returned

and i own crappy products... me no likey

yeah cones for me are a must when i apply heat.... but way later in my hair game:drunk: