GHD flat iron?

I :heart: this! I got it and it works absolutely brilliantly on my natural 4ab hair! Also works a breeze on the relaxed heads in the house :yep: I used this to style the weave in my fotki perfect for e'rything!!

Is there a space between the plates that can snag hair, like the chi?

I :heart: this! I got it and it works absolutely brilliantly on my natural 4ab hair! Also works a breeze on the relaxed heads in the house :yep: I used this to style the weave in my fotki perfect for e'rything!!

I'm scared to try this after my Solia iron! I read sooo many awesome reviews about it, and then I got it and it did almost nothing for my hair! If you get this keep us posted on how it does, though!

Keeepp awaayyyy from GHD!!!

no heat dial!

and plus

i doubt you really need a flat iron, blowdrying, the correct products (something heavy like avocado butter) and rolling the hair up and using a good durag will give you a bone straight GHD look!

GHD make you hair look great, but the consequences are dried out frazzled messed

if you want to flatiron, use Babyliss thermaglass..

hair is shinier, and the thermaglass is safer for the hair

also thermaglass is more advanced than ceramic (the surface is smoother)

good luck!

Is there a space between the plates that can snag hair, like the chi?

I haven't had a problem with this iron, never "snagged" my hair with it either, there is no heat dial but I let it get to the temperature I want then turn it off (it heats up in like 15secs) on the other hand I don't straighten my hair frequently and use tresseme heat spray so... I think using ANY flat irons frequently would mess up your hair though IMHO. :)

My hair loves this! I have tried other...BaByLiss and Remmington and nothing got my hair as sleek as this. It didnt cause ANY damage at all because it is ceramic. I use a regular heat protectant and no problems at all. I have used it on my nieces hair many times and never had any damage at all. I have never had any problem with it at all and if I were ever buying another one Id buy a ghd again.
No frizzing, no burning, crispiness nuthin but sleek hair!

Keeepp awaayyyy from GHD!!!

no heat dial!

and plus

i doubt you really need a flat iron, blowdrying, the correct products (something heavy like avocado butter) and rolling the hair up and using a good durag will give you a bone straight GHD look!

GHD make you hair look great, but the consequences are dried out frazzled messed

if you want to flatiron, use Babyliss thermaglass..

hair is shinier, and the thermaglass is safer for the hair

also thermaglass is more advanced than ceramic (the surface is smoother)

good luck!

Oh no...:nono:

I do have a Babyliss ceramic that I am really growing to love now as my mom says it is "seasoned" I will just stick with that, thanks! The no heat dial puts me off and reminds me of a conair I had that burnt my hair.:nono:

Back