GHE method

Schakiaw

For all the ladies that tried the GHE method does it really work and how much growth did you get in 3 months ?

Also when you did the ghe method did you count that as your m&s or did you still M&S

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Just started back up in March.
I still M&S

Smiley79

Although I'm not one to credit hair growth to one particular thing or product, I must say that I do love the GHE method; it's effective and its one of the few techniques that make sense too me, lol....I didn't keep specific track of inches, but it was a noticeable growth spurt since I was growing out of a big chop/twa. I credit the GHE method, Henna and The Pomade Shop growth grease along with no heat and low manipulation of my hair=GROWTH!

Cherry89

Love this method, just started back doing it 1 week ago, but it keeps my hair naturally moisturized.

Guinan

Re-Branding
I do GHE when I have protein overload or need some extra moisture. I try not to GHE too often, b/c my hair tends to get overly moisturized very easily.

curlicarib

Lovin'' All of Me
curlicarib The Greenhouse Effect Method...baggying your whole head with a plastic cap usually at night. Great moisture boost and many have experienced noticeable growth from this. HTH. There's more threads on it on the forum. :yep:

Thanks Smiley79. I know what the Green House Effect is, I'd just never heard it referred to as "GHE". I guess I need to spend more time over on this side of the house.