Giovanni Direct Leave-In

soulchild

My order of Giovanni Direct Leave-In came in yesterday and I couldn't wait to use it. I washed, then applied the Leave-in to damp hair. WOW!!
I'll definately be re-purchasing this one! (And I'm not easily impressed by products) I would go into details, but basically it's everything you could ask for in a leave-in. Thanks to everyone who uses this product, because it usually takes me reading about 100 reviews before I finally purchase a product.

http://www.myvitanet.com/giovcon8ozgi.html

jerseygal

thanks i too have heard great things about it will give it a try. i also discoverd CHI silk therapy makes your hair so soft after a wash, you can buy it at the JC Penny salon

kyla

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
My order of Giovanni Direct Leave-In came in yesterday and I couldn't wait to use it. I washed, then applied the Leave-in to damp hair. WOW!!
I'll definately be re-purchasing this one! (And I'm not easily impressed by products) I would go into details, but basically it's everything you could ask for in a leave-in. Thanks to everyone who uses this product, because it usually takes me reading about 100 reviews before I finally purchase a product.

http://www.myvitanet.com/giovcon8ozgi.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks I just got my Giovanni Direct Leave-In today, and I can not wait to try it!

Thanks for the update!

Kyla

soulchild

Kyla, I hope you like it as much as I did. And I hope it keeps performing this way for me. I've also heard of several mixing it with pure aloe vera gel so I may try it like that as well.

kyla

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
Kyla, I hope you like it as much as I did. And I hope it keeps performing this way for me. I've also heard of several mixing it with pure aloe vera gel so I may try it like that as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you soulchild.
I sent you a PM.

===
Kyla

offthechainliz

I have the giovanni direct leave-in and I use it sometimes but I personaly don't think its anything great. I love razzac and once the giovanni is done I won't be purchasing it again.

and I also notice that 4a/b's here don't use it that much, it's mainly more 3c's and under who seem to have better success.

godzooki

I love giovanni direct. its the only leave in I use now and before I was mixing 3-4 different things trying to achieve the same results. I add A.O. aloe vera to mine though, compliements of Sherrylove.

LiqueXX

I am a 4a/b with thick hair and I love Giovanni Direct Leave-In. I was looking for a good leave-in that is creme based for awhile. I read several reviews and decided to try it and I am glad I did. Direct leave-in is now one of my staples, I use it after every wash. I have not used it with aloe vera gel but I do plan to in the future (I am a PJ and decided to hold off on buying hair products this month
).

soulchild

[ QUOTE ]
offthechainliz said:
I have the giovanni direct leave-in and I use it sometimes but I personaly don't think its anything great. I love razzac and once the giovanni is done I won't be purchasing it again.

and I also notice that 4a/b's here don't use it that much, it's mainly more 3c's and under who seem to have better success.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liz, sorry it didn't work for you! Thanks for your input though. I'm pretty much type 4. I'm glad you have your Razaac.

soulchild

[ QUOTE ]
godzooki said:
I love giovanni direct. its the only leave in I use now and before I was mixing 3-4 different things trying to achieve the same results. I add A.O. aloe vera to mine though, compliements of Sherrylove.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's the first thing I noticed
Before I had to mix different things, some with the not so great ingredients to achieve the results. The ingredients in Giovanni are pretty impressive.

kyla

[ QUOTE ]
soulchild said:
[ QUOTE ]
offthechainliz said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Liz, sorry it didn't work for you! Thanks for your input though. I'm pretty much type 4. I'm glad you have your Razaac.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH my! I love Giovanni direct leave in! Thanks soulchild.

Kyla

offthechainliz

what kind of results are you guys receiving from it? and why didn't work for me
is it the way I'm applying it.)

does everybody airdry after?

soapdiva2

OK, I purchased 2 bottles of the Giovanni leave-in a few months back and found it made my hair feel sticky. Did any of you get this? How are you using it? I ended up giving a bottle to my cousin.

godzooki

I only airdry. I mostly let my hair just hang out for about an hour or so before I apply the leave in. it's always so silky, shiny and feels so light when I take off my scarf and let it down the next day (I always wash my hair at night)

soulchild

Ofthechainliz,
Yeah, I only airdry. I guess it's just one of those things where everyone's hair reacts differently to products. There have been several raves that were a big let down for me personally
. I knew it worked for me when I first put some on a section of damp hair it instantly softened/smoothed as if it contained cones.