Giovanni Products in RITE AID???? Say whaaaaat??!!!

bluevalentine

So I was in rite aid earlier today and of course i had to take a stroll down the hair products aisle. I was checking for the new organix conditioners when lo and behold i look up and see a row of GIOVANNI products sitting right there on the shelf :grin:. I don't know about where you all live, but here in "hicksville", NC I can only get Giovanni products at GNC or online so this is breaking news for me!!!

of course i had to pick up my beloved smooth as silk condish as well as the volumizing conditioner to try out...$7.99 a pop which is about the regular price round these parts...my only concern is that it loooks to be a new design on the bottle so i'm hoping they didn't change the formula (i'm gonna have to do a comparison since i still have my old bottle laying round here)...

also, i didn't see any of the giovanni direct leave in conditioners, which is on my "to do" list :ohwell:. but oh well.....just though i'd let u all know....

You can also find them in Walgreens, but they are NOT in the hair care section. You have to look in the skin care section. Also, they do not have the leave-in but they have the poo and conditioners.

You can also find them in Walgreens, but they are NOT in the hair care section. You have to look in the skin care section. Also, they do not have the leave-in but they have the poo and conditioners.

walgreen's you say??? hmmmm....ima have to check that out!

i thought it was the coolest thing, i mean now i don't have to drive all the way across town and fight my way thru the mall just to get my favorite conditioners :) its practically in my backyard now, how convenient!

these drug stores really are stepping up there game, guess they are realizing it aint all about pantene and garnier (and i actually like those brands too lol), i'm just sayin.....

BI-LO grocery stores sells the Giovanni conditioners and poo including the leave in conditioners.
They are on sale several times during the year.

I thought the same thing...Walgreens, the grocery store. I only can find the Pantene mask in the grocery store. Rite Aid and Walgreens, and select grocery stores sells Chi too!

Back