Giovanni Smooth as Silk

chestnutblonde

I went to Whole Foods today and purchased the Giovanni smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner. Before I use it and wont be able to return it, does anyone have any reviews of either product or both. This will be my first time using a Giovanni product so I have no clue how it will work with my hair. Thanks in advance for the assistance ladies.

chestnutblonde said:
I went to Whole Foods today and purchased the Giovanni smooth as silk shampoo and conditioner. Before I use it and wont be able to return it, does anyone have any reviews of either product or both. This will be my first time using a Giovanni product so I have no clue how it will work with my hair. Thanks in advance for the assistance ladies.

FYI: you can return it to whole foods, even if it's been used. Just keep your receipt.

Oh really JLove, I had no clue. So I can try it, and if i dont like it, whole foods will take it back. This is great. I would still love to get some reviews of the product if available.

I've never tried the shampoo, but I have the conditioner. Personally, I wasn't that impressed. Maybe I'll give it another chance. I only used it the one time. However, I do like the direct leave-in. It does a pretty good job of detangling my hair.

Back