Giovanni products for less than $1.00

pear

It seems like GNC stores might be discontinuing their Giovanni direct products because I went there today just browsing and saw that they were selling ALL Giovanni direct products for $0.97.

I bought 2 Smooth as Silk conditioners, 1 50:50 balanced shampoo, 1 Smooth as Silk shampoo and 2 Frizz Be Gone serums for a total of $6.17 with tax. :grin:

I live in Maryland. Giovanni was also on clearance at another GNC in my area and the sales lady said that she thinks that they won't be selling this line of products at their store anymore. I am not sure that this clearance is going on at all GNC stores but wanted to let you ladies know who use this line of products.

PassionFruit

It seems like GNC stores might be discontinuing their Giovanni direct products because I went there today just browsing and saw that they were selling ALL Giovanni direct products for $0.97.

I bought 2 Smooth as Silk conditioners, 1 50:50 balanced shampoo, 1 Smooth as Silk shampoo and 2 Frizz Be Gone serums for a total of $6.17 with tax. :grin:

I live in Maryland. Giovanni was also on clearance at another GNC in my area and the sales lady said that she thinks that they won't be selling this line of products at their store anymore. I am not sure that this clearance is going on at all GNC stores but wanted to let you ladies know who use this line of products.

Which GNC in MAryland did ya go to??

pear

I live near Waldorf so I went to the one at St. Charles Towne Center. I don't know if they are going to put more stuff out but once I made my purchases the only other shampoo and conditioner they had was some Magnetic type poo and cond in silver containers.

They did have a lot of mousse, gel and other stuff left but I didn't buy any of that.

Shout out to Waaaaaaaalllddooooooooorf! (I'm from below there...below La Plata.) By the time I go back home, there won't be no trees left! They building up everything around there!

(getting on the phone to call my momma to stop in there) :rolleyes:

pear

Shout out to Waaaaaaaalllddooooooooorf! (I'm from below there...below La Plata.) By the time I go back home, there won't be no trees left! They building up everything around there!

(getting on the phone to call my momma to stop in there) :rolleyes:

I live in La Plata!

Soul♥Flower

I'm from Ft. Washington:yep:
erm but Ima have to check out the one in Oxon Hill b/c I have a feeling the Waldorf one is gonna be cleaned out by the time I get there.

Desarae

I need to get some before they're all gone since they're changing the formula to add more useless chemicals. My hair hates the new formula. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when they start selling stuff in Target.

HotRibena

Ladies,

It might help to call first. I called three different stores in my area and only one carried the Giovanni line (and yes, it was marked down).

Mook's hair

Crap! I just called 2 GNC's in my area and neither one carries Giovanni.

Hmmm, I wonder if those sales people knew what they were talking about or if they wer just full of it.?:nono::ohwell:

bludaydreamr

I just called the local GNC by me and the girl said that she they don't have anymore and the have discontinued it; futhermore that she bought all they had not just from her store, but all the ones in the area. I am so mad right now because I wanted to try out the 50 50 shampoo/conditioner and you just can beat that price.:wallbash:

Soul♥Flower

I just called the local GNC by me and the girl said that she they don't have anymore and the have discontinued it; futhermore that she bought all they had not just from her store, but all the ones in the area. I am so mad right now because I wanted to try out the 50 50 shampoo/conditioner and you just can beat that price.:wallbash:

Whaaa? SHE bought all they had? :lachen:

And THEN bought up everything in the WHOLE AREA?!:lachen:

Did you ask her if she knew Nikos?

ETA: I called the one in my area and the guy who answere just said the same thing:blush:

Let me find out they're stingy. Boooo! :nono:

Last edited:

bludaydreamr

I didn't cause she sounded clear(hell over the phone I sound clear:lachen:).
I was mad she beat me too it, thinking as I hung up her PJism is worst then mine, and given the opportunity I would have done the same thing as soon as it went on sale. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Just found a store with 3 left and I'm off to go play in rush hour traffic.

pear

Bumping for any ladies who didn't see this email yesterday.

Hopefully they are not already sold out everywhere or the sales people have bought up everything :nono:!

filthyfresh

See, I had a funeral for my PJ-ism yesterday.
But you all have made me exhume her body from the grave.
Especially if I can get some Giovanni Direct Leave-In for $1.00 :grin:

glamazon386

GNC doesn't sell the Direct Leave in Conditioner. They have other Giovanni products but I've never been able to find the leave in there.

HoneyDew

I am going to try the one in Ellicott City. I really want to try the 50:50 set by Giovanni but I did not want to spend the $$ on something I don't need right now. $1 is worth a go though!

filthyfresh

GNC doesn't sell the Direct Leave in Conditioner. They have other Giovanni products but I've never been able to find the leave in there.

[buries my PJ-ism quickly]
I just wanted to try the Leave-In.
I need a new leave-in since I'm too poor for Lacio Lacio right now. :nono:
The GNC I called has all the rest of the stuff you guys named, and it's $2.97 for each in the Chicago area.