GNC Hair Vitamins

mrshicks2002

I am currently taking GNC's ultra nourishair, but I dont think I have saw anything different since taking them. I was looking at the GNC's hair, skin, and nails vitamins. I know everyone body is different, but I just thought I would ask.

Is there anyone that have taken ultra nourishair and its now taking the hair, skin, and nail vitamins and if so why did you change

or your taking the hair, skin, and nail vitamins and you have saw some improvement overall.

kally

Yeah I took them as well and finished the bottle. I too saw no difference, so now I take prenatal pills. Which seems to help a lot. They are not GNC brand, but still they are working.

Sirens_Song

I've tried Ultra nourishair and Hair,skin, nails vits. I saw no real difference in my hair with either. However my nails looked better with hair,skin, nails. They were stronger and grew out longer than normal.

glamazon386

I've used both but I'm now only taking the HSN. When I first started taking them my eyebrows kept growing back in like wildfire. And the UltraNourishhair made my eyelashes grow. They both worked about the same for me though.

I'm using GNC Hair, Skin, & Nails. I used to use them by themselves, and I saw no real difference. I'm going to finish the bottle and then try something else.

mrshicks2002

Cayenne0622 said:
I believe Kinikakes takes this vitamin and she seems to really like it.

Kinikakes where are you? Can you please give us your input about these vitamins and how you like them.