GO TO MARSHALLS NOW!!!!! pj paradise

gymfreak336

Okay I went to Marshalls today

Why did they have the

Rusk hyper ionic dryer for just 40 bucks

Rusk flat irons that retail for over $100 for 39.99

T3 flat iron sets with the heat resistant pad for 90bucks :eek:
T3 twirl curling irons for just 80 bucks !!!!!!
T3 overnight hair dryer for 70 bucks!!!!!

Go to sephora and check what these bad boys really cost

They also had HANDMADE SEAMLESS COMBSfor 3.99
The crazy thing was I just looking at this brand last night and was about to order a #42 scritching comb but Marshalls had that comb and two others so I got about 5 of them. It is the Rachel Stephens brand...here is a link to it http://uncommonscents.com/Handmade-Hair-Combs-s/23.htm
Scroll down to see her combs.

THEN I made it to the skin care section. They had my beloved Lancome Renergie face cream that I pay an arm and leg for for a little over half price for the BIG jar. I bought two of those bad boys.

bluevalentine

wow those are some great deals! the nearest marshalls is about 30 minutes away, i think ima truck on over there tomorrow. i would love one of those dryers....man........i do not need to be spending anymore money:wallbash:

gymfreak336

wow those are some great deals! the nearest marshalls is about 30 minutes away, i think ima truck on over there tomorrow. i would love one of those dryers....man........i do not need to be spending anymore money:wallbash:

I know right :lol: Honeydew was the one that told me about the dryer and after looking at it online, I was ready to pay full price. So today when I saw it for 40 bucks I had to jump on it. I am really happy about my combs too. I am going to start stalking Marshalls for a while to see if they get more.

I am hoping that the general public will avoid the T3 because of the cost. Most people don't really know what it is and how 80 bucks is a MAJOR steal so I hope no one buys them so they can get marked off even more after the holidays.

amwcah

Really, Marshalls???? I will be checking them out tomorrow especially since my little one broke my ion hair dryer.

misscrystal

Nappy and Happy
I saw some T3 irons at TJ Maxx, too. But I have one I bought two years ago at full price :ohwell:

I also found giant bottles of Rusk products for 9.99. I bought a 1 quart size of Rusk Sensories Calm (the one with human hair keratin in it) for 10 bucks.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I haven't been to Marshall's in a minute, now I have a reason to go.

Check out TJMaxx too guys. They have tons of hard to find hair products (natural stuff too) and a lot of products I've never seen before but look interesting.

Namilani

Dern you, gymfreak336! I am sick, broke, tired, it's dreary, and I SO don't wanna get caught up in this Holiday traffic, buuuuttttt.... I was already thinking of going to Sally's to buy some Bigen, Sally's is "next" to Marshall's, and I've gotta get my mini-me a pair of sneakers from Shoe Dept... *Sigh* How could you??!! And from a fellow Carolinian??!! Oh, and comb question for dummies: What's special about those? I just grab multi-packs of plastic combs and keep it moving :look:.

xstacy2

Dang it ,they had everything you said they had but the combs I wanted.
I guess I'll run across the water to ST.LOUIS after christmas and try those marshalls they have alot of stores over there. we only got one near me.:ohwell:

LABETT

I haven't been to Marshall's in a minute, now I have a reason to go.

Check out TJMaxx too guys. They have tons of hard to find hair products (natural stuff too) and a lot of products I've never seen before but look interesting.
I found several goody's at TJ Max this year.
I waiting for after Holiday Sale to pick up some of those 80.00 blowedryers.

gymfreak336

Dern you, gymfreak336! I am sick, broke, tired, it's dreary, and I SO don't wanna get caught up in this Holiday traffic, buuuuttttt.... I was already thinking of going to Sally's to buy some Bigen, Sally's is "next" to Marshall's, and I've gotta get my mini-me a pair of sneakers from Shoe Dept... *Sigh* How could you??!! And from a fellow Carolinian??!! Oh, and comb question for dummies: What's special about those? I just grab multi-packs of plastic combs and keep it moving :look:.

Well those combs are handmade so they are smoother and don't have little snags that can pull out your hair. I used mine last night to massage my scalp and I was impressed.

Windsy

I know what you talking about. I was in there today and ran to where I needed to go and ran back out!!! If I had went over there, someone wouldn't have a christmas on Tuesday!!!

gymfreak336

I know what you talking about. I was in there today and ran to where I needed to go and ran back out!!! If I had went over there, someone wouldn't have a christmas on Tuesday!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Some sacrifices have to be made in the name of beauty :lol:

Coffee

I was at Marshalls today and saw all of those goodies, plus a couple of curler sets, I can't remember the names now:ohwell:. I went back to Marshall's last night and they had large jars of Grapeseed oil :lick:!!

Last edited: