Sallys Flyer For August!

Daisimae

This is everything except the extension hair that is on sale. It looks Euro silky, mostly for Fusion.

*PJ Tip: If your state does tax free holidays in August, that would be the best time to shop to save a buck or two.

Buy 2 Get 1 Free Beyond the Zone Hair Care or Hair Coloring Products - with coupon excludes packetts and travel sizes

Ion Ionic-Ceramic Flat Iron with Rheostat and Ion Anti-Frizz Straighteing Ionic-Ceramic AC Dryer 1875 watts Combo - $99.99 for both

Ion Ionic Conditioning or Color Briliance Flat Iron - $74.99 your choice

Free Jilbere Ceramic Tools Dryer 1875 watts with coupon and purchase of Jilbere Soild Ceramic Flat Iron 1 1/2" or 2"

Helen of Troy Gold Series Spring Irons or Marcel Iron 3/4" - Save $5 with coupon

Curlmaster/Salon Creations Ceramic Flat Iron 7/8", 1 1/4", 1 3/4" or 2 1/4" your choice

Free Tool Science Nano Silver Brush with coupon and purchase of Tool Science Nano Silver Flat Iron 1"

Free Helen of Troy Chrome Spring Curling Iron with coupon and purchase of Helen of Troy Tangle-Free Hot Air Brush

Free Helen of Troy Jewel Tools Curling Iron 1" or 1 1/2" with coupon and purchase of any Jewel Tools Dryer 1875 watts

Free Jilbere Porcelain Series Ceramic Travel Hairsetter, 5 rollers - with coupon and purchase of Jilbere Titnium Tools Flat Iron

Jilbere Satin Smooth Foot Bath - Save $4 with coupon

Orly Nails for Males Top Coat or No Bite - Save $1 with coupon

Free Touch Coat Bonder/Sealer 1/2 oz. with coupon and purchase of Winning Nails Nail Art Jewels

Free Oster VT2 Mini Trimmer with coupon and purchase of Oster Lite 76 Clipper

Profiles Jumbo 20 Roller Hairsetter - Save $3 with coupon

Heel to Toe Spa Pedicure Travel Tote - Save $2 with coupon

Free Heel to Toe Icy Foot Gel 8 oz with coupon and purchase of Heel to Toe Spa Pedicure Full-size Product

Free Logo by Cricket Cuticle Pusher with coupon and purchase of Logo by Cricket Nipper 1/4" Jaw or 1/2" Jaw

Wave Noveau Moisturzing Mist or Lotion 16.9oz - Save $1 with coupon - $4.19 after coupon, your choice

Free Biolink Firming Creme Masque 3.5oz with coupon and purchase of any Biolink Skincare Product

Free Podiatrist's Secret Heel Treatment Creme 4oz with coupon and purchase of NightTime Heel Socks

Creme of Nature No-Lye Relaxer Kit - Regular - Save 2 with coupon

Free Correctionist Purifying Milky Cleanser 6oz with coupon and purchase of Correctionist Time Correcting Creme 1.7oz

Buy 2 Get 1 Free with coupon Hot Styles Hair Accessories, your choice

Conair Yellow Bird Pistol Grip Dryer 1875 watts - Save $3 with coupon

Motions Oil Moisturizer Regular or Super 15oz - $4.99 or Buy 2 Get 1 Free with coupon your choice

Motions Oil Moisturizer Extra Conditioning Oil Sheen Spray 11.25oz - $3.99 or Buy 2 Get 1 Free with coupon

Free Lome Paris 2 Step Facial Peel with coupon and purchase of Lome Paris Face & Neck Sculpting System

Revlon Ready-to-Wear Hair Twirl Ups - comb atachment, assorted shades - Save $3 with coupon

New Era Platinum Hair Reconstructor 16oz -$5.79

New Era Platinum Clear Gel Relaxer Kit, Regular or super - $5.49

New Era 2000 H.O.T Oil Treatment 1oz - $1.19

Soft & Beautiful Just for Me! Full-size Styling Products - $1.99 your choice

Silk Elements Foaming Styling Lotion 8.5oz - $3.49

Silk Elements Revive & Restore All In One Penetrating Oil 6oz or Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion 8oz - $3.99 your choice

Silk Elements Revive & Restore Hair & Scalp Sheen Spray 13.3oz - $2.99

Silk Elements No-Lye Relaxer Kit - Regular or Coarse - $4.49, your choice

Buy 1 Get 1 Free with coupon Silk Elements Revive & Restore 1oz packettes, your choice

Proclaim Glossing Polish 6oz - Regular, Olive Oil, or Color & Heat Protection - $4.49 your choice

Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter Hand & Body Lotion or Gels 3.5oz - $0.99

Proclaim Cocoa & Shea Butter Hand & Body Lotion or Gels 32oz, Protein, Crystal, Activator, Aloe or Blue Ice - $1.99 your choice

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Proclaim Tea Tree DeFrizz Cream Hair Dress 6oz - While quanities last

Optimum Care No-Lye Relaxer Kit - Regular or Super - Save $1 with coupon - $6.49 after coupon, your choice

Dark and Lovely Beautiful Beginnings Child's Relaxer Kit - $4.69

Buy 2 Get 1 Free with coupon Silk Elements Silken Child Full-size Styling Products

Le Kair Cholesterol Cream, Extra Hold Styling Gel or Protein Conditioning 20oz - $1.39 your choice

Lottabody Setting Lotion 32oz - $6.99

Save $5 with coupon on any 3 Beyond Belief A*B*H Skincare Products, your choice

Buy 5 get 1 Free Sally Girl Nail Enamels or Cosmetics

Free Beautique Eye Pencil with coupon and purchase of Instant Brows - Arched, Instant or Round Brows

Buy 2 Get 1 Free with coupon Face Secrets Cosmetic Brushes, your choice

Daisimae

Daisimae, why are you do this to me... Going to review. Good I do not need anything.

PJ's like company! :grin: There isn't much I need next month either. I already have it all! LOL I'll be heading out on August 11, (our tax-free weekend), and that will be it for me.

I'm glad you are all enjoying the list ladies. This board is teaching me so much. It's nice to share something.

BrooklynSouth

WOW! You must be bored...LOL! Thanks missy :grin:

If Daisimae is bored she's got company. I'm so bored:spinning: and this is my cure for the moment, think I'll get outta here for a while, walk the pup to see if I can find some "trouble.:gotroasted:" Thanks for the flyer, no sale for me but good to see it.

dillard

Daisi, step away from the computer!! I saw what you purchased this week too :naughty::lachen:

oh great, now i have to go to Sally's. lata! :cowgirl: