Goin SHOPPIN

DatJerseyDyme

My mom is leaving next week and she is going to do some shopping for me for next school year..any products you guys recommend?

Currently Use:
Nexxus Therappe
Nexxus Humectress
Nexxus Keraphix
Pantene S&S
S-Curl
Profective Healthy Ends
The yellow Profective
Soft And Beautiful Botanicals Oil
Infusium Leave In/ Fantasia IC Leave In
Smooth n Shine Hair Polisher
Rollers, Clips, Scarf, Wide Tooth Comb, Boar's Bristle Brush, Paddle Brush

Already on the list:
Coconut Oil, A hooded Dryer, a Heating Cap, Nexxus Aloe Rid, Nexxus BotanOil, Nexxus Headress, The Green Profectiv, ORS Hair Mayo (or Leklair Cholestorol), and that's all I can remember now..Thanks in Advance!

sweetcocoa

Sounds like you got it covered....you might want to restock your favorites so you don't run out.
Oh yea...I don't know how you wear your hair...but get a misting bottle and fill it with distilled or bottled water to keep your hair moist. It's cheap and easy to use for re-wetting your hair when you don't want to do the whole rinsing thing.

alireno

See if you can find the Infusium 23 Leave In with Heat/UV Protectant. I recently bought some to protect my hair from UV rays during the summer.

Allandra

Have fun.

Country gal

I am really feeling the Elucnece shampoos. They give you big bottles and it last a long time. Only thing is you would have to order it online.

Good list. I would add conditioner caps for your deep conditioning.

DatJerseyDyme

Thanks for your replies ladies...conditioner caps..CHECK...RESTOCK FAVORITES...CHECK CHECK!!! INFUSIUM WITH HEAT PROTECTANT HUH??? HMMM Wish I had some of that right now! Thanks again ladies!