Gold N Hot Ion Tourmaline Stand Bonnet Dryer

PreciousPearl

Has anyone used this dryer. If so, what did you like or dislike about the dryer.

Product description: Gold N Hot : Stand Hair Dryer Features: This Gold N Hot stand dryer is tourmaline infused with ionic generator. The stand hair dryer offers 1875 watts of hair drying power. 3 position hood adjustment. Ionic on/off switch. 4 heat settings. Stand height adjustment. Lockable wheels. Removable air-intake grille. 12 ft. power cord. 6 ft. in height.

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
I have a regular old Gold N Hot hooded dryer and I must say it really is a good dryer. It has lasted for a couple of years and still gets nice and hot. The only reason why I do not use it now is because I have Pibbs but if you just need a good portable dryer I like Gold N Not. IMO their curling & bunping irons are the best as well.

Sunshyn3

I have the original Gold N Hot hooded dryer (white & gold), Its great for DC'ing. It gets hot!! I don't know how to rollerset unfortunately. I'm actually underneath it right now with my cholesterol....LOL

PreciousPearl

I have a regular old Gold N Hot hooded dryer and I must say it really is a good dryer. It has lasted for a couple of years and still gets nice and hot. The only reason why I do not use it now is because I have Pibbs but if you just need a good portable dryer I like Gold N Not. IMO their curling & bunping irons are the best as well.

Thank you ladies for your replies. What you do like about the Pibbs? How you think this would compare to the Pibbs?

LynnieB

I have it. Works fine, my big head w/rollers fits fine, gets nice and hot (if you can stand it that hot :lachen:) and the price was right for the little bit of work I make for it.

ETA: It will be 2 years old this coming Feb.

Last edited:

PreciousPearl

Thanks for the reply. I'm looking for something that will replace my table top dryer. I can't afford a Pibbs right now. So, I'm looking for something that will definitely fit with large rollers and the price is right.