Goldilocks Hair Oil..........

Toni

Has anyone tried this hair oil: Wise Ways Herbals - Goldilocks Hair Oil

This 2 ounce version of a fabulous prduct is a great oil to stimulate hair growth. Bottle contains: all natural olive oil, extracts of basil, nettle & rosemary leaves, lavender flower & burdock root, oils of rosemary, lavender, basil, jojoba & coconut.

I saw this on hairbonitque.com it looks interesting. Any reviews on this? The price is good and th ingredients look good for the hair. Let me know ladies.

SherryLove

Hey Toni... I occasionally use the hair and scalp cream on my ends when i run out of my normal oil mix. it is fantastic....keeps the ends of my hair nice and soft...i think you should give it a try. it contains great ingredients.

AtlantaJJ

Has anyone tried this hair oil: Wise Ways Herbals - Goldilocks Hair Oil

This 2 ounce version of a fabulous prduct is a great oil to stimulate hair growth. Bottle contains: all natural olive oil, extracts of basil, nettle & rosemary leaves, lavender flower & burdock root, oils of rosemary, lavender, basil, jojoba & coconut.

I saw this on hairbonitque.com it looks interesting. Any reviews on this? The price is good and th ingredients look good for the hair. Let me know ladies.
I just bought this yesterday. I'll report my results after using for sometime.