GUEYE Fast Grow Hair Oil

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
Saw this at the BSS yesterday. Ever heard of it? Is anyone using this?

GUEYE Fast Grow Hair Oil:

Ingredients: contains Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Capsicum, Rosemary, Aloe Vera Resin, Sage, kelp, Nettle, Alfalfa, Horsetail, Peppermint.

[ QUOTE ]
Fast Grow Hair Oil stimulates circulation in the scalp, brings oxygen to the follicles and assist in unclogging pores caused by plastic resins found in many shampoos and conditioners. This product also contains powerful herbal ingredients formulated to assist in growing and thickening the hair. It contains Cold Pressed Olive Oil, Capsicum, Rosemary, Aloe Vera Resin, Sage, kelp, Nettle, Alfalfa, Horsetail, Peppermint. MAY BE USED AS A HOT OIL TREATMENT

[/ QUOTE ]
a little more info here:
allurebeautysupply.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=189

blacksalons.com/gueye2.htm

Aisha

I read about this system too...I am going to order their products once I am out of braids...The ingredients sound really good so it can't be a bad product...

Brooke007

Member, Dumbledore's Army
I passed on it, but I may make a trip back to the BSS this weekend.
Seems like I could make this myself, though.

Islandgirl

that oil is stink as h***. My mom bought the whole Gueye system when I was in high school, and if i can remember correctly that oil did not have a pleasant smell. A matter of fact, when I tried wild growth oil for the first time in my sophomore year, i brought some home with me over the winter break, and my mother and i debated on who had the stinker oil-wild growth vs. gueye oil. lol

jamaraa

What's in it OUGHTA work to some degree, but as another poster stated....just by the ingredients, ! KNOW it CAN'T smell good!

Carlie

I use this oil and I actually find the smell quite pleasant/refreshing. Like kookysnkream mentioned, it smells just like peppermint, due to the peppermint oil in the ingredients.
Have any of you ever had natural peppermint herbal tea? Well, it smells just like that.

HairFanatic01

Hmmm interesting.........
I might check this out just for the heck of it. The ingredients do sound good, but if its another wild growth oil then you can keep it!! I didn't see any growth with that stinky mess. Oh well..... only time can tell.