GOOD FOR HIM! Mad DRAGGED BY GIRLFRIEND in a car....

song_of_serenity

AFTER TRYING TO BURN HER ALIVE!

Hassan Gaddi - Jailed After Attempting To Burn Girlfriend Alive Inside Dumpster

Hassan Gaddi Facebook

Houston, Texas (The Weekly Vice) - Hassan Gaddi, a 25-year-old Texas man was jailed Monday after he attempted to burn his girlfriend alive inside a dumpster and somehow managed to end the night being dragged from the car she used to eventually flee the scene.

According to police, officers were dispatched after a witness reported seeing a man severely beating a woman and then forcing her into his car.

When police arrived on scene, they were called to another location where Gaddi was believed to be.

Investigators say Gaddi drove the woman to a remote location, beat her again and then threw her into a nearby dumpster. After tying down the dumpster's lids, he shouted that he was "going to burn her alive" while pouring a liquid substance into the dumpster.

Gaddi tried to set the dumpster on fire, however when the liquid failed to ignite, he went to the passenger side of his vehicle to search for another lighter.

While Gaddi was distracted, the woman managed to escape through a small opening in the dumpster. She then jumped into the driver's seat of the vehicle and punched the gas. Gaddi was dragged from the vehicle for a short distance.

Gaddi, who has a prior history of assault on family members, was jailed on charges of aggravated assault and kidnapping. Bond has not yet been set in the case.

They need to up the charge to attempted murder!!!

natural2008

Now you see God don't like ugly and isn't to fond of pretty but.......Well what goes around comes around twice as fast.

runwaydream

omg!!! and to think that i felt sorry for him when i saw his pic

then i read "after trying to burn his gf alive" and i felt like it should've been much worse

they better add attempted murder to that mess! he shouldnt see the light of day until he's old and grey, and even then would be too soon. that bastard!

song_of_serenity

I mean savagely beat her, forced her in his car...BEAT HER AGAIN and tried to set her on fire and kill her...he was DETERMINED to kill her because when it didn't work the first time, he WENT TO GET ANOTHER LIGHTER TO ENSURE she was going to be DEAD!!!

I don't know how she ended up with him. Not my place to question because I know the mind of an abused person isn't as easy as "Ok, I'm going to leave" especially if he had the wool over her eyes and seemed like a 'good guy' at first! But THIS? Man...some people are evil.

He's lucky she didn't reverse and drive over him and then floor it!

LadyPaniolo

OMG! Thank god the girl escaped. She's gonna need serious therapy for a long time... I hope Bubba 'n em gives this POS dude some "therapy" every night for the rest of his life!

He had a record for messing up his own family members, huh? Probably his sisters I'm guessing. Dayum.

jdvzmommy

omg!!! and to think that i felt sorry for him when i saw his pic

then i read "after trying to burn his gf alive" and i felt like it should've been much worse

they better add attempted murder to that mess! he shouldnt see the light of day until he's old and grey, and even then would be too soon. that bastard!
Me too. I read the title and thought "What could he have possibly done to make the OP say 'Good for him'?"
I hope he gets locked up and stays there.
I also hope his girlfriend can find peace and realize that she deserves someone who will treat her right.

SimplyBlessed

God was with her esp if he tied down the lids...good she didnt freeze up n go into panic mode

As for him I hope they put him in a dumpster with 2 of the biggest gay men they can find in prison....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Long Hair Care Forum App

RossBoss

I wonder what country he's from? I have been reading more and more of Middle Eastern immigrants burning women or trying to implement that sharia law on relatives and/or loved ones even after coming to the West.

sillygirl82

She should have backed the car up and ran his crazy a*s over. When I got done with him, he would have looked like that flat cat that I saw on Hoarders that one time.

nysister

I hope someone finishes the job, he obviously should never be able to be free again. What an evil man.

Arcadian

I mean savagely beat her, forced her in his car...BEAT HER AGAIN and tried to set her on fire and kill her...he was DETERMINED to kill her because when it didn't work the first time, he WENT TO GET ANOTHER LIGHTER TO ENSURE she was going to be DEAD!!!

I don't know how she ended up with him. Not my place to question because I know the mind of an abused person isn't as easy as "Ok, I'm going to leave" especially if he had the wool over her eyes and seemed like a 'good guy' at first! But THIS? Man...some people are evil.

She should have put it in reverse and drove over him and then floored it!

Fixed it for you.:look:

-A

Lady S

She should have backed the car up and ran his crazy a*s over. When I got done with him, he would have looked like that flat cat that I saw on Hoarders that one time.

:lachen:

That poor woman. The fear she must've felt in the dumpster with gasoline being doused in it. Horrifying. Don't feel sorry for him at all.

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
Well, I always like to hear updates to these stories. I think the lawsuit was dropped tho.

Woman sues man who attacked her for $25 million

Robert Stanton

Feb. 21, 2012Updated: Feb. 21, 2012 1:41 p.m.

Comments

A 29-year-old woman has filed a $25 million civil lawsuit against a Sugar Land man who she says forced her into a trash bin and attempted to set it ablaze two years ago, according to court records.

Amber Colette Rose, 29, of Houston, continues to suffer emotional distress from the Nov. 1, 2010, assault by Hassan Faraz Gaddi, and is unable to work, Tony Buzbee, her attorney, said.

Rose, a nursing assistant, has been undergoing psychological therapy since the incident, Buzbee said.

"This kind of conduct is off the charts," Buzbee said. "At the least we hope to get that (therapy) paid for and to send a message to this guy and those like him that this type of conduct is unacceptable," he said.

Last summer, State District Judge Joan Campbell sentenced Gaddi to 10 years probation and ordered him to pay a $10,000 fine after he was found guilty of aggravated assault and kidnapping in the case, court records show.

Houston police said Gaddi kidnapped Rose in the early morning hours of Nov. 1, 2010, and he drove her to a secluded area along Rockley Avenue in southwest Houston, according to court records.

Once there, he began hitting her with a crowbar before shoving her into the trash bin, according to court records.

Gaddi poured a flammable liquid into the container and attempted to light it on fire, but he could not get it to light, according to court records.

Rose escaped by jumping into the driver's seat while Gaddi searched for a second lighter in his car, according to court records. Gaddi hung onto the car and was dragged a short distance.

Gaddi's attorney, Chip B. Lewis, called the civil lawsuit "just another example of Amber Rose extortion."

"Before we settled the criminal case, she made numerous attempts to extort the guy's family," Lewis said.

Lewis said Rose told Gaddi's father in a recorded conversation to "just pay me $250,000" and she "would not go forward with the criminal case," Lewis said.

"She's tried to extort them (the family) before illegally and now she's trying through the legal channels with a very skilled attorney," Lewis said. "Unfortunately for her, her efforts will meet with the same result."

The civil lawsuit also names as co-defendants Gaddi's mother, Shazia Gaddi, and father, Saeed B. Gaddi, who hosts a Pakistani radio show in Houston. The lawsuit alleges that Gaddi's parents aided him by providing money, a vehicle and tire iron used in the brutal assault.

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Well, I always like to hear updates to these stories. I think the lawsuit was dropped tho.

Robert Stanton

Comments

A 29-year-old woman has filed a $25 million civil lawsuit against a Sugar Land man who she says forced her into a trash bin and attempted to set it ablaze two years ago, according to court records.

Amber Colette Rose, 29, of Houston, continues to suffer emotional distress from the Nov. 1, 2010, assault by Hassan Faraz Gaddi, and is unable to work, Tony Buzbee, her attorney, said.

Rose, a nursing assistant, has been undergoing psychological therapy since the incident, Buzbee said.

"This kind of conduct is off the charts," Buzbee said. "At the least we hope to get that (therapy) paid for and to send a message to this guy and those like him that this type of conduct is unacceptable," he said.

Last summer, State District Judge Joan Campbell sentenced Gaddi to 10 years probation and ordered him to pay a $10,000 fine after he was found guilty of aggravated assault and kidnapping in the case, court records show.

Houston police said Gaddi kidnapped Rose in the early morning hours of Nov. 1, 2010, and he drove her to a secluded area along Rockley Avenue in southwest Houston, according to court records.

Once there, he began hitting her with a crowbar before shoving her into the trash bin, according to court records.

Gaddi poured a flammable liquid into the container and attempted to light it on fire, but he could not get it to light, according to court records.

Rose escaped by jumping into the driver's seat while Gaddi searched for a second lighter in his car, according to court records. Gaddi hung onto the car and was dragged a short distance.

Gaddi's attorney, Chip B. Lewis, called the civil lawsuit "just another example of Amber Rose extortion."

"Before we settled the criminal case, she made numerous attempts to extort the guy's family," Lewis said.

Lewis said Rose told Gaddi's father in a recorded conversation to "just pay me $250,000" and she "would not go forward with the criminal case," Lewis said.

"She's tried to extort them (the family) before illegally and now she's trying through the legal channels with a very skilled attorney," Lewis said. "Unfortunately for her, her efforts will meet with the same result."

The civil lawsuit also names as co-defendants Gaddi's mother, Shazia Gaddi, and father, Saeed B. Gaddi, who hosts a Pakistani radio show in Houston. The lawsuit alleges that Gaddi's parents aided him by providing money, a vehicle and tire iron used in the brutal assault.
No words for that horribly light sentence.
I hope she takes him, his parents, his relatives overseas, and his friends for every cent they have.

dancinstallion

Robert Stanton

Comments

10 years probation!
Was he in jail the whole time? That sentence is injustice for attempted murder

luckiestdestiny

Robert Stanton

Comments

Nah with past issues and violence and a light sentence? Dude must have a major lawyer and his family some money. It's obvious if they're suing for 25 million that they have a little something something. They are using this money to shield this monster.