Got a Relaxer, Now I'm Practically Bald!

Ipanema

Got a Relaxer, Now I\'m Practically Bald!

No, I'm just kidding! /images/graemlins/grin.gif It turned out fine. I used Hawaiian Silky No-Base regular strength & had it relaxed just enough to leave a bit of wave in it (although some parts are straighter than others because of the different textures on my head). I also bought the Hawaiian Silky cream moisturizer and curl activator to keep it moisturized. The only problem I have now is that I don’t know how to style it since my hair was pretty much bone straight & shoulder-length before going natural, and I just wore it straight down—sometimes did a braid-out to make it wavy. I don’t even remember what my washing routine was. However, I’ll deal with that later because the weather has changed, and I’ll continue wearing a wig as a protective style & keep it slathered with moisturizer at night until I can get a routine going. I’m tempted to use heat to get the smooth, fluffy look that I want, but I just can't get myself to wrap my hands around that ceramic curling iron. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif Maybe I'll visit a salon for the first time in over 2 years.

Re: Got a Relaxer, Now I\'m Practically Bald!

You had me scur'd for a moment there!
4_11_1.gif
lol I'm glad it all worked out for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

congrats i'm glad turned out so great

you are too much... i felt so bad after reading the subject, but i am glad it turned it fine...... /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm glad you had good results, I was so scared when I read the title.

<font color="purple">Yeah. Like, you almost gave all of us a heart attack from the title. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif We could've ended up in the ER if it wasn't for you. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I'm glad your relaxer turned out fine. Please, don't scare us, girl! </font>

[ QUOTE ]
You had me scur'd for a moment there!
4_11_1.gif
lol I'm glad it all worked out for you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
You are so wrong /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I was like "Oh My Goodness!!!" My heart leaped... /images/graemlins/whyme.gif

Sorry you guys, I didn't mean to scare anyone.../images/graemlins/angeldevil.gif

Girl, you better quit playing!!!! I'm happy it all turned out well /images/graemlins/kiss.gif. Enjoy your new textures!

Glad it went well!!! you had my heart in throat when i saw the title.

[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">Yeah. Like, you almost gave all of us a heart attack from the title. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif We could've ended up in the ER if it wasn't for you. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I'm glad your relaxer turned out fine. Please, don't scare us, girl! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/rofl.gif
Glad it worked out ok.

Girl you know you wrong. Anyways, I'm glad to hear your self-relaxing turned out great.

The title of this post scared the mess out of me. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I'm glad your relaxer turned out well.

/images/graemlins/ooo.gif That was my face when I read the title. I'm glad it turned out well!

Back