Got My Order from Cedarvale!!!

ms_kenesha

I got my order from Cedarvale yesterday and my only complaint was that the jojoba oil was out of stock so they'll be sending it later!

I got the avocado butter thanks to Jade and I used it last night on my hair before I wrapped it for bed. It's a bit heavy to use straight like this everyday because I like my hair very "flowy" but I did this because I'm washing my hait tomorrow and I wanted something heavy duty on my ends to "treat" them!
I'll probably mix this with some coconut oil to cut the heaviness and use it as a moisturizer. I'll be keeping some to use as a pre-shamp according to Jade's directions & I'm gonna add some to a new boddy butter I'm making!

I also bought castor oil it was a slight yellow color so I'm guessing it's not as heavily refined as the castor oil I got from the drug store which is clear. Hopefully this means that it'll work heavy duty on my edges...I'll also be putting some in my hair moisturizer!

I also bought a new batch of coconut oil and she butter! Now, the quality of the shea butter is much better than FNWL more yellow in color and creamier!

All in all I'm happy with my purchases!

NAY007

i would like to know too which coconut oil you have ordered since they have two.
how long did it take for the order to arrive?
i'm thinking about ordering from them too, before i go on vacation so i can slather my hair with oil before going to the beach
nay.

ms_kenesha

I got the Cedarvale 76degree coconut oil. I haven't used it yet though! Nay007, that coconut oil at the beach sounds like a good deep conditioning treatment, just remember less is more because it'll start sliding down to your face in the heat if you put too much on!