i need some ideas

4mia

i have these items and im trying to come up with some good recipes. Any ideas??

fenugreek
horsetail powder
amla powder
neem powder
shik powder
brahmi oil
vatika oil
red palm butter
avocado butter,
orange essential oil
vanilla frangrance oil
lanolin
glycerin
peppermint essential oil
elculuptus essential oil
coconut oil
kapli tone powder (im going to try this as a henna)
castor oil
coffee butter
moraccan red clay

yea i went overboard but i want to use my own blends

Wow, I think it's a bit overwhelming at first glance. I guess it depends on what you are trying to achieve. You have a very wide variety of produts lited there. Give more info..

• I would take the oil (not the essential oils though), heat it and add the powders/clay and steep them for a couple of weeks to infuse the oil. I would toss the lanolin.
  • Then I would put the oil in a jar using cheesecloth to remove the powders. Then I would add warmed up butter, blend and put in fridge for a day.
  • Then I would take it out, add my essential oils, put them on top, grab my trustee hand blender and whip that sucker up into a light butter.
  • Then I would put it on my hair and my hair would smile at me for giving it such an outstanding treat:grin:

thanks center! im tryiing to get a stimulating oil or butter for growth, a prepoo, a oil for sealing, and a moisturizing spray, and maybe somethign to add to my condish

i look at it now and it is alot, there was soo much on sale and im on a store product strike lol, i have been having really bad luck with store bought.

Back