Got my SHEALOE!!!

atl_mulattamami

YAY! I got my Shealoe from FNWL today! I haven't tried it in my hair yet but I did put some on my skin. The results??? SUPER soft skin! Wow I'm hooked! I can't wait to see what it does for my hair!

To everyone who hasn't tried Shealoe: You MUST try it! You don't know what you're missing! :D

Well it's in my hair right now. My hair is still wet so I don't have a verdict yet but I will definately post when I get home and it's all dry.

Shealoe is equal proportions of shea butter and aloe vera mixed together.

cookie507 said:
OH MY GOSH! my hair feels sooo soft now like butta!

You can get it on fromnaturewithlove.com

Um, Cookie...how did you use it? I already ordered some Bourbon Vanilla frangrance oil from them. I was thinking about making a homemade conditioner (rinse out) with what you ordered, coconut cream, a little lime juice, some honey, a liitle EVOO and the vanilla bourbon oil.

...I need to invest in a food processer, I think.

aileendq said:
Um, Cookie...how did you use it? I already ordered some Bourbon Vanilla frangrance oil from them. I was thinking about making a homemade conditioner (rinse out) with what you ordered, coconut cream, a little lime juice, some honey, a liitle EVOO and the vanilla bourbon oil.

...I need to invest in a food processer, I think.

Well I just CW my hair as usual. While it was wet I took some of the Shealoe and just put it throughout my hair. Then I just brushed it through with my Denman for even distribution.

Back