Shealoe from FNWL

atl_mulattamami

I just orderered 2 pounds of Shealoe from FNWL for my skin (gets dry in the winter.) I've never tried Shealoe so I'm excited to see how it will do. My question is have any of you ladies used it for hair or skin? What did it do for your hair and skin?

lexi08

The shealoe butter is the best. As a matter of fact I need to order more. I use shealoe butter in the winter and it made my skin so soft. I never tried it on my hair though. The avacado butter is very good also.

Cinnabuns

I've heard nothing but good things about it from another message board. I can't wait to get some soon. :)

lexi08

Shealoe butter is a mixture of aloe vera gel and shea butter. It has a very creamy consistency and is white in color. You can order this from, www.fromnaturewithlove.com

lexi08

Britt said:

Does it have a smell :)? It looks very moisturizing, I'd get it for my skin
;)

No there is no smell at all. Girl, go ahead and order some I think you will be satisfied :):.

Britt

nikki1971 said:
No there is no smell at all. Girl, go ahead and order some I think you will be satisfied :):.

awww damnnnnnnn Nikki I just ordered some :lol:, I needed a hit. I ordered the one for $6.oo 8 oz.