Got Sally's GVP version of CHI???

bellecheveux

Does anyone have this flat iron? Any reviews?

I saw it today when I went to buy a new misting spray bottle, flexi rods, and my Denman. It was on sale for $60 so I'm thinking I might get it...

AngelDoll

I love mine too. It works great for my natural hair. This is the knock-off CHI I am referring to in my siggie.

myxdchiick

Yay! Finally! I have it so far it's AWESOME!:grin:
only problem now is i dont know how to get that smooth look without my ends lookin yucky(frizzed)......

I want it to look like this............

poookie

how does this flat iron compare to, say, the Andis iron (can be found at wal mart for 14.78)? i'd love to invest in a good iron, but i'll pass if it isn't too much better than the one i have.

MyAngelEyez~C~U

I have one and it works as well as any "expensive" flat iron. My neighbor and her daughter have me straightening thier hair wilth it all the time. I like it a lot, but I am thinking of gifting it to my nneighbor's daughter, and buying myself a FHI Platform iron. I keep peeking at ebay, but trying to show some willpower....I've become a bonafide PJ, :blush: LOL!

STLCoverGirl

My stylist at Aveda used this iron and my hair turned out really nice.

ETA, I added a pic, it was probably a combination of her technique, products and the iron, but my hair was swangin'.:grin:

Attachments

• DSCN1503.jpg
    DSCN1503.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

MyAngelEyez~C~U

only problem now is i dont know how to get that smooth look without my ends lookin yucky(frizzed)......

I know folks are against "cones" but Biosilk Silk Therapy is excellent to flatiron with and leaves your hair...well...silky! Protects against heat, too.

meecee

First I just wanna say I love love love your rollerset pic in your siggy. Your hair looks so good!!

I've been using this flat iron for more than a year now. Its then only one that I've tried. Its gets my hair as nice and sleek as any more expensive iron would. I need more practice straightening my edges, but otherwise I have no complaints about this iron.

By the way if anyone decides to buy this iron, its very easy to get the curled ends like the picture above. Just curve the iron as you get towards the ends of your hair by turning your wrist. The more you turn your wrist the curlier the ends will be. Its pretty easy and the iron comes with instructions on how to curl with the iron.

myxdchiick

First I just wanna say I love love love your rollerset pic in your siggy. Your hair looks so good!!

I've been using this flat iron for more than a year now. Its then only one that I've tried. Its gets my hair as nice and sleek as any more expensive iron would. I need more practice straightening my edges, but otherwise I have no complaints about this iron.

By the way if anyone decides to buy this iron, its very easy to get the curled ends like the picture above. Just curve the iron as you get towards the ends of your hair by turning your wrist. The more you turn your wrist the curlier the ends will be. Its pretty easy and the iron comes with instructions on how to curl with the iron.

Thank you! any product recommendations?

MizzBrown

I bought this.

I need something strong to get at these roots. Comb is starting to get stuck in my hair at 7 weeks post.

I got the black & red roses one. I hope it does the job.

Anymore reviews?? This is the most i have ever paid for a hair appliance. Used my coupon too!

sweetsuccess

does Sally's have a generic version of CHI silk infusion?! if so, does anyone use it? and is it as good as the real thing??