Grandfather Died

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

I just wanted to share that my grandfather died late last night. He was 83 years old. I know that he lived a full life, and I’m okay, but I’m concerned for my family and just ask for your prayers and good wishes. I am little stressed about how his death is going to affect the family. He left things in somewhat of a chaotic state. Not so much financially, but emotionally. I feel like there are a lot of loose strings and people (especially his kids) that he left without properly finishing things. I’m asking for your prayers for my family. Thank you. Thank you.

Nice & Wavy

My prayers are with you and your family during this time of grief.

Your grandfather lived a long life. I'm sure he gave you great memories.

Blessings to you and Peace to your family.

crlsweetie912

Coco I am so sorry to hear that your grandfather died. I can understand what you mean about him leaving things unfinished. It will take time for some peace to come to you regarding his death. Just member that you have 50-11 cyber sisters in your corner praying for you! Come here and vent if you need to !
:grouphug3:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
:kiss: I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless you, sweet one.

DreamLife

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will be continually praying for you and your family.