Please Pray for My Friends...

Opalsunset

Hi Everyone...

Please pray for my two good friends, Annette and Anthony.

My Friend Annette has just lost her grandmother this morning. Her and her family are grieving and she feels like their is no end in sight for her loss.

My Friend Anthony and his family fell out last week and he decided to move out and he left for his native home of California. He just turned 21 a few weeks ago and he is living off of his savings. He has no friends, or family in California, and his family is angry with him, though he is trying to stay on good terms with them. I am his only friend but we are thousands of miles away from each other now and It's hard to be of any help. So I am asking for your prayers for him as well that he will be safe and that him and his family will get things worked out..

Thank you everyone...

kayte

Thank you for sharing and I am putting them both in prayer. God bless you for being such a caring friend :)

Tanji

Hi Everyone...

Please pray for my two good friends, Annette and Anthony.

My Friend Annette has just lost her grandmother this morning. Her and her family are grieving and she feels like their is no end in sight for her loss.

My Friend Anthony and his family fell out last week and he decided to move out and he left for his native home of California. He just turned 21 a few weeks ago and he is living off of his savings. He has no friends, or family in California, and his family is angry with him, though he is trying to stay on good terms with them. I am his only friend but we are thousands of miles away from each other now and It's hard to be of any help. So I am asking for your prayers for him as well that he will be safe and that him and his family will get things worked out..

Thank you everyone...
Opalsunset, just know that you are a kind, considerate friend to post this thread for the them. I have just prayed for both of them and will keep them in my prayers.

Nice & Wavy

You are a good friend to share with us the plight of your two friends...people you love.

I will pray and I know that God is with them both and will reveal Himself to them in a mighty way. I will pray for Anthony's family as well.

Blessings to you, always!

donna894

Opalsunset, just know that you are a kind, considerate friend to post this thread for the them. I have just prayed for both of them and will keep them in my prayers.

Co-signing. I am keeping them in my prayers as well.