GREAT BOOK FOR WOMEN!!

p31woman

A JEWEL IN HIS CROWN: Rediscovering Your Value As A Woman Of Excellence by: Priscilla Evans Shirer

I'm not sure how many women on here have heard or even read the book, but I wanted to let you know how wonderful it is!

I have had this book for 3 years and the cover has since changed but the message of the book is still strong and soo needed by women today. This book is one that all women (single or married) should have in their Library.

Below is a synopsis of what the book is about:

"When they become weary and discouraged, women lose sight of their real value as beloved daughters of God. A Jewel in His Crown focuses on women's' self-esteem and how it deeply affects relationships. This book teaches women how to reclaim their identities in Christ and how to renew their strength and become women of excellence. Noted speaker and vocalist and daughter of Tony and Lois Evans leads women on a liberating journey to discover their rare and eternal worth as daughters of King Jesus."

brownsugarflyygirl

I read that book and I really enjoyed it. Now that you bring it up, in light of recent developments maybe I need re-read it. It was truly a blessing in my life.

I really like Priscilla Shirer...when I saw her preach at a conference I attended...I was like if I can be like her then maybe preaching isnt completely out of the question. This was my FIRST time ever thinking that...so that was major :)