Great Book to Read

tsiporah

I have finally FOUND and read this book all through. It is about our Hebrew Heritage. Very good book to have as it is written (the first part) by a white european jew and admits that Black Hebrews are the original parent stock of Israel and therefore admits many times over that Black Americans and many west African peoples are Israel..in contrast to the european jews who have no relation to ancient Israel. I found it very informative. This guy as it was described no holds barred!! The second part of the book is informative also but the guy Moses Farrar it seems is non-messianic (doesn't believe in messiah) but nevertheless I recommend this book for the mostly historical point of view from scripture, history, linguistics, and archeological proof!!!!

here is the website: http://www.headstartbooks.com/religion/religon.htm

Scroll down until you see a white book with black and red letters.

It is called The Hebrew Heritage of Black Africa by Steven Jacobs. Once you order it, it will be there in about a week.

This is something we all need to know!!!

TITLE: THE HEBREW HERITAGE OF BLACK AFRICA
AUTHOR:
STEVEN JACOBS
ISBN#:
0-9650247-2-5
PRICE: $15.00
The Hebrews/Isrelites of Biblical times: Who and where are their descendants today? STEVEN S. JACOBS, a European Jew and historian, "tells it like it was" in this documentary which proves conclusively that most people of African descent living in America and other parts of the Western Hemisphere, as a result of the African Slave Trade (1517 - 1808), are offspring of the ancient Israelites.

hebrewheri.gif

Back