Great Tool for the Home Blowout Enthusiast - L@@K

Nonpareil

So....

I found that Babyliss Tourmaline Hot Air Brush and Flat Iron Set in Marshalls for $39. Did my research, it's the same as the Rusk one that sells for $100 in Ulta - save your $$$. (Babyliss, Jilbere, Helen of Troy, Hot Tools, Wigo, Rusk, etc. - they are all tied to Conair, and marketed in different countries/regions.)

But anyway,

If you're a fan of Dominican blowouts and tried to do them at home, but couldn't master holding the round brush and the dryer, then you've gotta get this brush.

It's got boar bristles and three heat settings. Not sure of the wattage, but it gets hot enough. When I want to go straight, I rollerset, then blow out the roots and flat iron (I'm using a different tourmaline flat iron though - a $70 Wigo that I snagged in the same place for $24).

My first blowout lasted three weeks just pincurling at night. There was some root reversion during week 3, but my hair was still shiny and silky as ever. I also stopped pincurling during the third week and just used a satin cap because I was wearing my hair pinned up in an updo.

Did my hair again today, and I'm just :drunk: