Gro-Aut Users, Please Help!

LoveLiLi

I received my gro-aut and mahabhringraj oils yesterday. I was happy they arrived so quickly and I was ready to use them when I noticed my gro-aut oil looked suspect.

The oil was not completely clear, there were small cream colored balls accumulated at the bottom and few floating throughout the bottle. There were also a couple of 'strips' floating in the bottle and a small amount of brown build up at the bottom.

I'm wondering if this is how the oil always looks or if my bottle is contaminated. I'm a microbiologist, so I could just be paranoid. I was tempted to culture it in the lab, but I know that wouldn't be acceptable since it's non work related :rolleyes:.

Ladies, please let me know how your bottles of gro-aut oil look.

Thanks!

MissLawyerLady

Mine looked the same. I assumed that the little particles/balls were sulfur and the sediments was some other ingredient. I made sure to shake my bottle up well before using. HTH

tia123

The same happened to mine. I just made sure to shake well before each use to get everything all blended. HTH

LoveLiLi

Thanks! I'm relieved now. My OCD started kicking in and I was ready to throw the bottle out and start cleaning everything down :lachen:.