<<<<<Growing Pains>>>>>

chavascandy

Is it me or does any one else experience itchy scalp during the hair growing phase.:pullhair:

Even, after I wash my hair and scalp it still continues to itch. So I know I'm not suffering from dry or dirty scalp.

I noticed the same thing happens after you shave your legs or armpits.

Why is it that the surface of your scalp itches when your hair grows in?

KAT25

I experience the same thing I don't have an answer but I am with u MN use to help keep my itches at bay :grin:

lennet93

The same thing happens to me too...I have no idea why. I use MN or a little Sulphur 8 light on my scalp and i'm good to go:yep:

ChocolateSoda

Mine seems to itch horribly at the nape and edges up by the sides of my ears.
:swearing:

I've noticed that my nape is growing like wild too. At work I have a little tube of Eucerin that I dab on there to keep me from scratching it.

LongHairDreams

Is it me or does any one else experience itchy scalp during the hair growing phase.:pullhair:

Even, after I wash my hair and scalp it still continues to itch. So I know I'm not suffering from dry or dirty scalp.

I noticed the same thing happens after you shave your legs or armpits.

Why is it that the surface of your scalp itches when your hair grows in?

Yes. My scalp has been itching even after I co-wash. And I scratch my scalp while doing that. Like the others said, I apply my MN mix and it goes away. I just co-washed and applied my MN. My scalp is tingling right now. :spinning: No more itching.

SunySydeofLyfe

I want to know too, I have been having the itchies and crawlies, like crazy....It started when I tried the indian oils, I was scatching like I had fleas :lachen:since i've stopped the itching and crawlies has calmed but not completely stopped (i am using BT and MN)....I was hoping this was stimulation and my hair is growing!!! :grin:

aurora3140

I've been using a MN mix for a month and my scalp never itches, but once in a while I'll notice tender places on my scalp that hurt if I touch them too hard. I noticed a tender spot above my left ear this morning during my cowash. The spot doesn't hurt anymore.

Should I be worried :perplexed?

LongHairDreams

I've been using a MN mix for a month and my scalp never itches, but once in a while I'll notice tender places on my scalp that hurt if I touch them too hard. I noticed a tender spot above my left ear this morning during my cowash. The spot doesn't hurt anymore.

Should I be worried :perplexed?

Was it possible to see? Is it red or thinning? If not, IMO I wouldn't worry about it. But, keep an eye on it.