Growth Aid, anyone tried it?

BayAreaDream

I have been wanting to purchase Castor Oil for some time now and while looking on Ebay this came up: Hair Growth Scalp Formula (PineTar & Black Castor oil) Active ingredients: Natural Black Castor Oil, Natural sulphur, Natural Coconut oil, Natural Pine Tar and Miconazole Nitrate.
Just wondering if anyone has tried this item yet and what they think of it. I hear great things about Castor Oil and I have had success with Miconazole Nitrate.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Ive never heard of / tried it, but I know Pine tar is has a very unpleasant smell :nono:

Wow, that's like a mixture of all the great growth aids of LHCF, all put together :). I've never tried it before, but thanks for letting me know about it, it's going on my "might buy" list :grin:

BayAreaDream

I had thought it sounded interesting aswell. I usually look for reviews of products before trying them out though. Also I dont know to much about Pine Tar either and hearing that it might not smell to pleasant might keep me away. Boundless Tresses went to product heaven for the smell after 1 use.

This is a link to her blog: http://lhairchick.wordpress.com/category/hair-growth/