growth with vitamin?

Royalq

I was wondering if anybody has had any significant results with vitamins. My hair currently grows at a rate of 0.3 a month. Ive just started take GNC HSN vitamins to see if i can bump up to 0.5 a month.
Has anybody seen any increase in growth taking vitamins? How much of an increase?
Which vitamin?
How long did it take to see noticeable results?

pre_medicalrulz

It Always Been About Hair!
I haven't seen in diff in my average hair growth. I take those one a day women multivitamin chewables faithfully for almost 8 weeks now. I'm going to continue taking them until I finish the bottle but I wont be buying anymore.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using LG-MS690

Royalq

i remember i took gnc HSN years ago and got results.How much and improvement is beyond my memory.....

Nonie

@Royalq, hair vitamins didn't make a difference to me either. I've taken total body health vitamins for over 20 years religiously and I try to eat well. The only time taking vitamins will make a difference to your hair is if your diet was lacking in hair essential vitamins. If your diet wasn't, then there will not be a remarkable difference.

Also if your body's assimilation of vitamins is not good, so they're not well absorbed or if you're taking a brand that isn't easy to break down or if you lack in enzymes that can help with that, then again, you may not see a difference.

Finally if your body is lacking in any vitamins, none of the hair growth vitamins you take will make a difference to your hair because as far as your body is concerned, hair and nails are insignificant in the light of organs and other body cells.

Your best bet is to look out for your whole body ensuring you're eating well and getting supplements for total health and your hair too will benefit. Otherwise if your body isn't well nourished, the even delivery of hair essentials to your follicles will not be optimum so you'll fail at what you're hoping to accomplish.

keelioness

I got good results with hairfinity. My growth rate went from .25 inch average to .50-.75 a month average. I'm trying Viviscal now due to Elle's ( DenimPixie on YouTube) great results. She gained a lot of thickness while on Viviscal

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

dancinstallion

I took maxi hair vitamins and it took about 3 months for me to see a difference in thickness. I also added extra biotin and b complex.