Guess what I got me? A digital camera...and an album!

shellzfoshizzle

So over the weekend I got me a digital camera. Ya'll I'm in love with this thing. I decided to create a fotki account. You know what that means :eyebrows2... an album! I will use this to track my growth since I am transitioning. I'm kinda scared to come out the closet, but I hope ya'll will enjoy. I don't know how often I will update since my hair grows as fast as a snail's pace.

Leave comments if you want. Nice comments. OK?

http://public.fotki.com/InThoseJeans/

shellzfoshizzle

PerfectDoak said:
Your new growth looks really thick and healthy.
I like the results of the perm rod set :)

Really? Thanks!
I like the results of the perm rod set too but I didn't realize that SO much newgrowth was still seen until I took these pictures.

baglady215

I love the perm rods! NG is showing but it just adds to the fullness IMHO.

BTW, I think you have to turn on comments. The button was not there.

Cheleigh

Wow, your hair looks great. You have a lot of new growth for only six months--seems like you have much more than I did at the same time.

You'll be ready to BC in no time! :)

shellzfoshizzle

Cheleigh said:
Wow, your hair looks great. You have a lot of new growth for only six months--seems like you have much more than I did at the same time.

You'll be ready to BC in no time! :)

ARE YOU FRIGGING SERIOUS?! I thought I was wayyy behind in growth for 6 months...I have about 3 inches in most places. I REALLY want to BC by September...if not then, then in December.

RainbowCurls

shellzfoshizzle said:
ARE YOU FRIGGING SERIOUS?! I thought I was wayyy behind in growth for 6 months...I have about 3 inches in most places. I REALLY want to BC by September...if not then, then in December.

Average growth rate is 0.5" per month so 3" in 6 months is average, nothing wrong with that!

MissYocairis

shellzfoshizzle said:
So over the weekend I got me a digital camera. Ya'll I'm in love with this thing. I decided to create a fotki account. You know what that means :eyebrows2... an album! I will use this to track my growth since I am transitioning. I'm kinda scared to come out the closet, but I hope ya'll will enjoy. I don't know how often I will update since my hair grows as fast as a snail's pace.

Girl! :) You make me wanna get a digital camera now! I have been using cheap disposable cameras for a year! ;) Your pictures are GREAT and your NEW GROWTH IS OFF THE HOOK! :yep: You are making wonderful progress in your transitioning quest. Congrats! WTG!:p

kreeme

Nice pictures. I was taking a look at your hair car products. I cannot believe you spend $20 a week on hair care products. I thought I was bad with all that mess I got at the house. :lol: I only get to spend on pay week though.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
shellzfoshizzle said:

I am so happy for you! Can I borrow it? :D