I have an Album, FinallY :)

dominicana

Hi everyone!!!

I've been a member since summer 03, but I'm a lurk-aholic. I finally caught up with the rest of the world and bought myself a digital camera!!! So I've made a small album for everyone to see.

I've made so much progress with all of your help and advice. I've never had hair this long in my life and I owe it all to you guys!!! Thanks so much!!!!!

http://public.fotki.com/dominicana75/
password: hair

FLAME

Hey girl,

Don't feel bad. I'm a lurker too, and "If" I decide to shell out the money, by next month I too will catch up with the modern era:lol:

By the way, your hair still looks magnificent! Good Jod.

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
OOO-WEE!!!! :shocked: Your hair is pretty!

I especially like how your hair looks in the first pic of your album!!! It's all nice, shiny, and healthy looking!

Thanks for sharing!!! :yep:

Nice

Your hair looks fabulous and you've made wonderful progress. Keep up the good work :) .

Happy Hair Growing!!!!!!!!

CarLiTa

Wow your hair looks SO good, in all the pictures. Did you straigthen your hair? It's so shiny and pretty-ful!

nicki6

Starian said:
Oooh, purty! I wish my ends were as uniform as yours. Good luck! :D

*********thread corruption*********Starian,my hair wants to be like yours when it grows up:grin:

dominicana

Thanks for all the lovely compliments!!!

I don't really have a regimen. I live in Huntsville, no dominican salons here :(
I'm also tired of going to a black salon and being told that I must relax my hair or they won't work on it, so I do it myself. I wash every two weeks and depending on the level of lazines. I'll dry in a bun (very lazy), air dry and then staighten with my maxiglide (lazy) or rollerset and then straighten the roots with my maxiglide. This one takes the most effort because it takes approx. 3 hours to dry under the hood and then I have to straighten the roots, but it looks the best this way. Every third time I use a reconstructing conditioner. and once a month I oil it with EVOO, cocunut oil and almond oil, wrap with a hot wet towel several times and then wash. I try to take vitamins but that never lasts for more than a few days or so(forgetful).

I had it cut in Dec 03 when the X-tenso was applied and it's been trimmed twice since then. I really need to go in more frequently for trims, but laziness wins again!

Thanks guys!!
D

jainygirl

Glad to see you're finally in the open :). Your hair looks great and healthy. Dont bother with those stylists, i'm glad youre standing your ground with your transition. -- jainygirl

luv04

ur hair looks so thick and healthy thick ends....it looks great!!!happy healthy hair growing to u!!!