Guess who has a Fotki?

OrangeMoon

LivingDoll

Nice Fotki! I see you use MN...I was thinking of trying it on my parched scalp. What has been your experience? Do you mix it with anything and how often do you apply it?

StarFish106

To Daephae:
I mixed my MN in a condiment bottle using 1 tube of FD Monistat + Botanoil and a little Infusium 23 to get it to a good consistency. That seems to work for me and is very easy to apply with the bottle. My BSS didn't have any dye applicator bottles for 1.5 week so I got creative in walmart. It was cheaper too. I apply it nightly and massage it in. I don't use tons of it since the tip is so small. But I can feel it when I do apply it.

To Dsylla

Those are the ones that made it. I had tons that I was like what in the world...thank God for the delete button! But thanks.

LivingDoll

To Daephae:
I mixed my MN in a condiment bottle using 1 tube of FD Monistat + Botanoil and a little Infusium 23 to get it to a good consistency. That seems to work for me and is very easy to apply with the bottle. My BSS didn't have any dye applicator bottles for 1.5 week so I got creative in walmart. It was cheaper too. I apply it nightly and massage it in. I don't use tons of it since the tip is so small. But I can feel it when I do apply it.

FD (Family Dollar?) Monistat and (Nexxus?) Botanoil? I woulda never thought to mix those together. What kinda growth do you get? Also, do you have a dry scalp/dandruff or are you only using it for a growth aid? Thanks!

Last edited:

StarFish106

FD (Family Dollar?) Monistat and (Nexxus?) Botanoil? I woulda never thought to mix those together. What kinda growth do you get? Also, do you have a dry scalp/dandruff or are you only using it for a growth aid? Thanks!

I used what I had and it seems to work for me. My hair is super slow in growth so that kinda pushed it along a little.

Since I have started Co-washing and putting more moisture in my hair in general, it doesn't flake up at all like it did say last winter. My hair would be so hard and it would break something awful. It has gotten so much better and isn't hard at all anymore. I also use it during my Pre-poo (the botanoil). I put that on first and then some cheapie condish and let that sit for 15 min w/ heat or whenever w/o. My hair is definetly softer for it.

To Mook:

Thanks Girl, I changed the settings! :drunk:

LivingDoll

I used what I had and it seems to work for me. My hair is super slow in growth so that kinda pushed it along a little.

Since I have started Co-washing and putting more moisture in my hair in general, it doesn't flake up at all like it did say last winter. My hair would be so hard and it would break something awful. It has gotten so much better and isn't hard at all anymore. I also use it during my Pre-poo (the botanoil). I put that on first and then some cheapie condish and let that sit for 15 min w/ heat or whenever w/o. My hair is definetly softer for it.

To Mook:

Thanks Girl, I changed the settings! :drunk:

See, that's the thing. My hair is pretty pliable, I've never had a problem with breakage just a little shedding around relaxer time or when the seasons change...I just need to get this dry scalp under control. I'm gonna attempt to cowash but my hair is short so I don't know how it's gonna turn out.

StarFish106

Marbel:
nope I am going for free. If it's Free it's for me!:lachen:

Kandegirl/Tracycee

Thanks...

Last edited: