Had to start a new thread: CASTOR OIL IS THE TRUTH!!!

JollyGal

It's amazing stuff. I'm using the cold pressed organic castor oil from akamuti. I haven't plucked up the courage to try JBCO because my current one is working great and I love the thickness.

I wish castor oil smelled a little less oily lol

NaturallyMo

I had to come in cause I used some Castor Oil for the first time the other day in over a year...:love:

I also have a bit of news for those who may not have thought of it...depending on your plan, Castor Oil is FSA reimbursable!!

HHG!

Are you serious! I'm going to look up my plan right now. I have $258 left in my acct that I need to use up by the end of the year. I just tried castor oil for the first time last week and it's definately going to be one of my staples. A little goes a long way and my hair loves it.

ladybuddafly

Ok. I've been using it for about a week and the difference in my hair is amazing! I am loving all that I'm learning here. Thank you!

fatimablush

I love castor oil for my hair..

I used it a lot when my hair was natural..

I mix some into my gel now that i am relaxed...

Speaking of which, i have to go buy some more tomorrow.:drunk:

Day Dreamer

I am using the Jamaican Black Castor Oil and I mix it with some coconut oil to thin it out. My bare edges have started to come back in and it keep my hair soft for a few days. It making my new growth easier to comb through.

well can somebody tell me what i am doing wrong. because everytime i use it its to stickey on my hair and to heavy and i have to go wash it out...so how do u ladies apply it

purplepeace79

I want to cosign. I dont use it straight because its TOO oily. However, Hollywood Beauty has a Castor Oil Mink Oil hairdress that I LOVEEEEEEEEE. Oh man, that stuff makes me hair feel so moist. My hair love love loves it!!

charmtreese

I've just bought it tooand it's fantastic. I've put a few drops of rosemary oil in it and use it most nights on my hairline and ends.

I love adding rosemary to my castor oil too. I use castor oil nightly for scalp massages and to seal my ends. For me castor oil is ubber moisturizing and keeps my hair soft and manageable. :yep:

beans4reezy

Hi there! Checking in on the castor oil train. I too add rosemary oil to it. I use this on my edges, ends, and scalp.