Had to wash THREE times tonight

naturalmanenyc

I started over three times.:ohwell:

We leave tomorrow for GA (funeral) and DH asked me to wear my hair straight (meeting a few of his relatives that did not attend the wedding). I was going to wait until tomorrow to wash but glad I started tonight instead.

First I tried washing with leftover Nioxin (haven't used it in months) and then using palms fulls of Suave Humectant and working through the tangles with my Denman per the tips posted last week - http://biracialhair.org/Curly primer.html
That was a hot mess and I had hardly any slip. Thank goodness that Suave was like $3.

I then rinsed all that out and tried again but this time with Garnier Fructis and my HE LTR leave-in. Another hot mess although LTR is usually my savior after CON & a DC.

So then I went back to trusty CON (green label) and I am doing my DC with ORS Replenishing conditioner as I type.

IMO, it's good that you did wash three times until you were very comfortable with what you were using. :yep: I feel it's also good you did start the day before.

Feeling good about my hair, clothes, etc. is key for me, especially when it's a special occasion. I usually do not try anything new on my hair or any new techniques during times like this--only doing my tried and true regimen.

Back