Hair Accessories...Hepp Meh, Hepp Meh PLEASE!

SmilingElephant

:lol: I love Pops!

Antyways....im trying to find some cute hair accessories. I usually wear my hair in a puff or a bun with nothing but my headbands. I just bought a lil pack of Goody bobby pins...they're silver with the rhinestone accent.

I want some really cute stuff. I love rhinestones and stuff but i would also like more basic things...that are still cute.

Where do you get yours from?

TIA:D

Last edited:

SmilingElephant

@SmilingElephant

Try Esty. Under Hair Accessories. They have some really beautiful & unique things.:yep:

I actually was just in there looking at Hair Sticks.

I'm actually searching thru Etsy ret nah....but my attention span is so bad....there's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo....mant to choose from and look at and :drool: upon..:lol:...i found a starfish hairclip...but being that it was a real starfish...that kinda creeped me out! Don't want carcass in ma hurr!:lol:

SmilingElephant

Thanks! I don't really have a use for hairsticks right now...i wear my hair primarily curly and it shrinks up to my neck right now:sad:...i have some Hairzings but its so confusing for me to use them...so i gave up:lol:

I'm looking for anything like bobby pins, head bands, jaw clips...ones that look like ficcares but really aren't:grin:

pookaloo83

This title is ignant!

Got me laughing!

sweetypoo705

Here are two sites I have made purchases from recently:
www.crystalmoon.com
www.dressytresses.com
Both have great prices and variety in the hair accessories they carry. HTH:grin:
I love hair accessories too:yep: