Hair accessories!

pinkchocolatedaisy

Where can I find some? I have yet to go to Claires or Bliss... there isn't sh*% at target or walmart. Any online stores you know of that sell hair accessories? I mean like cute little headbands and pins and combs. I like things that are bedazzled or jeweled. Yes, I am a glam girl. :yep::rolleyes:

I just got back from Ohio and made a killing at Family Dollar. They gots some good stuff there. Also here at Dollar Tree, I found some nice headbands.

:yep: Co-sign the Dollar Store - keep an eye on the edges on the barrettes/clips, though! I try to stay away from the thin metal type of hair goodies, as those edges will gnaw on your hair - I learned that the hard way!

I was gonna say that! But their not cheap, imo. But the hair accessories are so beautiful to me. I ALWAYS get compliments, even from other ethnicities, which has never has happened before. Sometimes you can catch a couple of clips or so in the clearance aisle, like was $7.00 now $2.99 or $1.99.

Last edited:
I don't think you are going to find really nice ones at Walmart or Target.

Sometimes, I will use a beautiful broach as a hair accessory. You can do a lot with a nice broach!

Back