Hair Album Update

Lorraine

PICS: Hair Album Update

I've made some progress in the past months. However, I've been experiencing a lot of shedding. New photos in my album under Hair Journey 2005. I made some changes to my regimen. I went back to Creme of Nature and haven't used Salerm in a while. I stopped using Surge regularly -- because of lack of time and not because it didn't work. Also, I went back to wearing my hair down and not protecting my ends. I know, I know... :ohwell:

Anyway, here is the link. There's no password. http://public.fotki.com/lorraineg/

Last edited:

taraglam2

Your hair looks great ! Wow. I have even taken "notes" from your regimen. Generic Nexxus Humectress has a home in my hair cabinet now. :)

Lorraine

That product never disappoints me!!!!! :grin: I love it. Glad to hear you do as well. ;)

taraglam2 said:
Your hair looks great ! Wow. I have even taken "notes" from your regimen. Generic Nexxus Humectress has a home in my hair cabinet now. :)

sylver2

Your hair is Definately looking Great!!!!
I wear my hair the same way all the time, no curl, no nothing..just straight out...to lazy to do it:)

Lorraine

Sylver, it's crazy how I don't even have the time to bump the ends but I wish my hair looked like yours if I did nothing to it!

Lucia

Lorraine your hair looks beautiful, good job, don't worry about even growth just get 2 inches over your goal then even it up.

Ayeshia

your hair looks great!!! That doesnt look like a lot of shedding to me...You should see my hair when it sheds...clumps clumps and more clumps :rofl:

KAddy

Your hair looks good Lorraine. I get that same issue of shedding when I am due for a relaxer as well. I love your hair color too.

ekomba

wowwww i love your braid out with the highlights and everything you dont even need a weave wow lots of volume and all nice

J

JenniferMD

I love the updates! :love: It's amazing how much your hair has grown over the past year...you're doing a great job!

foxybrownsugar

Pretty Hair :) Maybe A Light Protein Treatment Would Help Ur Shedding. In The Winter When I Shed,i Sometimes Add Egg Yolks In My Condish And Sit Under My Dryer 20 Min Then Rinse. It Reduces My Shedding Alot. I Dont Use The Whites Their Hard To Rinse Out.

hopeful

I love your hair. You album is in my favorites folder:). Try not to worry too much about the side that grows slower, just baby it and even it up when you can. Most people won't notice it anyway, they will be too overwhelmed by the overall length, fullness, and those pretty highlights.;)

Tanelions

Lorrainne, your hair is looking good. :yep: Nice shine and health. I have a slow growing side too but it's more noticable to me than anyone else. Like the prior poster said just even it up as you see fit. Your doing a great job :thumbsup: .

sylver2

Ayeshia said:
your hair looks great!!! That doesnt look like a lot of shedding to me...You should see my hair when it sheds...clumps clumps and more clumps :rofl:

lol..I know..she talking about she shedding. Thats hardly shedding:lol:
clumps here as well.