Hair Catchers

Butterfly08

Hi ladies, for all you frequent washers you may want to consider using a hair catcher in your shower. They cost less than $3 and save a lot of headache from a clogged drain. :perplexed There's nothing worse than a slow or backed up drain when you want to take a shower. :ohwell: After clearing my last one with the help of some drano and a plastic fork :perplexed I invested in a catcher and it is great! Plus, you can see how many hairs you are losing after each wash. :grin:

Esq.2B

Hi ladies, for all you frequent washers you may want to consider using a hair catcher in your shower. They cost less than $3 and save a lot of headache from a clogged drain. :perplexed There's nothing worse than a slow or backed up drain when you want to take a shower. :ohwell: After clearing my last one with the help of some drano and a plastic fork :perplexed I invested in a catcher and it is great! Plus, you can see how many hairs you are losing after each wash. :grin:

What do they look like and where can I get one?

The last time I cleared the hair from my shower drain, my goodness. :perplexed

Butterfly08

What do they look like and where can I get one?

The last time I cleared the hair from my shower drain, my goodness. :perplexed

I got mine at Walmart but I'm sure any drug store. I have also seen a youtube commercial for the zip it and that looks intriguing as well. I'll take or find a pic of mine when I get off work today.

BlueNile

I have one but I always forget to use it. Thanks for reminding me! My DH is tired of pulling out big clumps of what he calls 'furballs' out the drain :barf:

PinkyD

I saw at the end of the aisle at Home Depot when I was buying a replacement shower filter. I was about to rae about it, but I see everyone already knows. I never knew I lost so much hair down my drains, this is a must have for the bathroom here's the lsit:
1. Zip line (declogs the drain)
2. Hair Catcher
3. Shower Filter (saved my skin and hair)
4. Clorox Bathroom cleaner w/ Teflon