If you saved all the hair you lost during the washing and conditioner process...

How much shed hair would you find in the shower after a month if you collected it all

• I don't detangle during a wash, I do it other times.

Votes: 9 9.0%
  • My hair ball would the size of a hamster I shed so much!

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • the amount of hair I shed during a wash depends, some days more than others

Votes: 57 57.0%
  • I don't shed at all in when I detangle during a wash, maybe like 2 stands

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Sapphire_chic

i get a cotton ball sized chunk once a week. the amount i shed literally halved once i started using garlic oil. this was 2 weeks ago.

FRESHstart101

when i was relaxed ?

if i saved all the hair i lost during washing and conditioning
i could make each and everyone one of you ladies a beautiful
hair jacket, matching scarf & gloves PLUS a nice little hat
if you stuck around for the part when the stylist had to
comb through my hair to put the rollers in.

now that I'm natural ?

HOPEFULLY you guys grow very cold ... very very cold lol

:look:

charmtreese

So today I decided to co-wash my hair. Now since I'm either stretching or transitioning idk which ha, I am only combing my hair when it being conditioned with a wide tooth comb. I feel like the longer my hair gets, the more its shedding... (it's probably more so that I'm taking notice of it)

I know the stats about losing about 100 hairs per day and what not, but I feel like I loose WAY more during the detangle process (I know I don't detangle daily and I have garlic shampoo for excess shedding :yep:) But if my drain didn't have a built in hair catcher, I could see myself clogging a drain.

Last year in my dorm my roommate and I clogged the bathtub drain we both assume with hair b/c we'd find each other's hair all over. (sorta gross...but we vacuumed a lot!) It was so easy to tell who's hair was whos... she has light brown 1a hair and I have dark almost black 4b strands...

But I also think my thick Deep conditioners helped to clog up the tub train as well.... that Queen Helene Cholesterol is no joke when it comes to thickness.

so I wonder if you collected all your shed hairs that just come from the a wash alone, how much would you have after a month?

and does your roommate, SO, DH, or family members have anything to say to you about leaving hair in the stall or clogging up the drain with hair?

Actually I do collect the shed hairs from each wash & detangle :look:, and I hold on to them until I re-touch. :spinning:

Usually I loose about a dime size amount of hair each week...if the ball gets larger then a dime I know its time to re-touch!

BTW: I only detangle on wash day and I only wash once a week.