hair coloring?

tatambabyy

Don't mean to be a pain in the butt, but what is a good hair dye that is not drying/damaging to the hair? Preferably contains no ammonia or peroxide. I've heard of bigen but some people had terrible allergic reactions to it so I'm not too sure.
thanks ladies!

CenteredGirl

Henna for instant color (shades of red), adding amla and indigo will get you closer to brow or auburn depending on how much of each you use.

Indigo alone give you a deep blue black. See http://hennaforhair.com for more info.

Various herbs will color but take longer to achieve: Sage for brown, chamomile for blond (does not work for dark hair):nono:

You can google "herbs and dye and hair" and you'll see more choices.

tatambabyy

Henna for instant color (shades of red), adding amla and indigo will get you closer to brow or auburn depending on how much of each you use.

Indigo alone give you a deep blue black. See http://hennaforhair.com for more info.

Various herbs will color but take longer to achieve: Sage for brown, chamomile for blond (does not work for dark hair):nono:

You can google "herbs and dye and hair" and you'll see more choices.

thanks! I'm definitely gonna look into the indigo. I'm looking to go black.
textures and tones...
Textures && tones has some really nice shades. I had no idea it didnt contain ammonia or peroxide.

MissMeWithThatIsh

thanks! I'm definitely gonna look into the indigo. I'm looking to go black.

Textures && tones has some really nice shades. I had no idea it didnt contain ammonia or peroxide.

im not sure myself.... but i knowmy hair was still moisturized....T&t was some of the least damaging stuff for me

Loves Harmony

The coloring come with a great deep conditioner. I always use this brand when i color my hair and it never dries my hair out. I do mke sure i keep my hair moist and seal at all time. ( wrap hair at night or anytime my head touch pillow)