Hair Consultation...

ms_kenesha

I made an apointment for this saturday at this salon http://www.natural-shapes.com for a consultation because I want to get twists. I'm not sure if I want the Afro Style Twist, Silky Strand Twist, Nubian Tress Twists, or Sister Twists. The woman on the phone told me that the only difference between the various twists is the kind of hair used.

The price is $220+, I asked her what determines whether the price goes up and she said it depends on the thickness of your hair and/or how long you want the twists.

I'm pretty exctted because I'm ready for something new and different and to be able to capitalize on the summer growth spurt!
smile.gif

Hey Ms. K, do you have the link you posted before of the twists you were going to get? I really like that style. Is that the same style you have the consult for? I want to get my hair done just like that link you posted earlier in the month. I need a picture to bring to the African Salon, so they know exactly what I want. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this is the exact style I will get, just because I'm afraid about maintenance with that much hair left out.

Here ya go, I hope you like it!
Goldielocs.jpg

Yeah, that's it. Thanks so much. Now, I need to find out what kind of hair is used. It doesn't seem to be the same kind used for kinky twists.

[ QUOTE ]
syoulee1 said:
Don't forget to post pics
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't...I'm going to buy a disposable camera this weekend and take pics of my hair....if I get the twists it won't be this weekend, because they have to schedule the braider ahead of time. But I just need to take some general it's been a while since I took some pics, look at my new color pics
laugh.gif

Back