HAIR DREAMS...SHARE YOURS

Carrie A

Guys I had a horrible dream last night. I was running my fingers through my hair and IT STARTED COMING OUT IN CLUMPS!!! :cry: Then I looked in the mirror and one whole side of my head was thin compared to the other. I woke up in a panic. I've been having increased shedding this fall so I think that's what triggered the nightmare. What sort of hair dreams, GOOD or BAD have you had lately?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Your hair is beautiful!!

I recently had a dream that I had split ends from hell. They were ragged and thin and looked horrible. The very tips of each hair had a white ball on the end, where the split exploded. The last 3 inches of my hair were frizzy and ugly, with white balls on the tips. It was horrible. I woke up so relieved!

reena

My dream was I was actually wearing my hair out (been weaved up for awhile) it was summer I had shed all my weight, my hair was mbl and was straighten. I was the ish lol. I woke up extremely happy....I say this must be a premonition of next summer. My dream makes me have patience with the journey and keeps me focused on my goals

DarkHair

My dream is that I am walking down a flight of stairs with my hair blowing (like a light fan in front of me)...pretty much a Pantene commercial. I looked GREAT!! No fat rolls or belly. My DH fell in love with me all over again.

Filmatic

I had a dream that I was at my goal weight and goal hair(layered WL). It was flowing with that Pantene bounce that I'm chasing. I was cheesing like crazy.

poookie

lol, right on time! i had a hair dream last night.

it was in two parts:

part 1. i washed my hair with redken smooth down, condtioned with redken smooth down conditioner, deep conditioned with the redken smooth down butter treat conditioner, and let my hair air dry.

part 2. i whipped out the tub of hawaiian silky relaxer, and slathered it on every strand, root to tip. let that sit for half an hour, neutralized, deep conditioned, and all of a sudden had waistlength relaxed hair.

i woke up with my hands in my hair, and my roommate was like WTF? :grin:

beans08

Guys I had a horrible dream last night. I was running my fingers through my hair and IT STARTED COMING OUT IN CLUMPS!!! :cry: Then I looked in the mirror and one whole side of my head was thin compared to the other. I woke up in a panic. I've been having increased shedding this fall so I think that's what triggered the nightmare. What sort of hair dreams, GOOD or BAD have you had lately?

I have had a dream similar to that before. It was so upsetting!

On the flip side I have had dreams where I have reached my goal of 18 inches- those are satisfying!

Carrie A

Ya'll this is crazy. I had another dream last night. In this one my laptop had a virus and I couldn't log on to LHCF. I was sitting in an auditorium and looking around for someone to help me. There was a girl a few rows up with very moisturized BSL hair. I asked her to help me. Why I thought great hair = IT skills I don't know. Anyway she typed in a few things and bam I was back in business. Surprisingly she was not Nikko's cousin. OK no more LHCF for me today.

Uber

Just felt like sharing my hair dream last night

I decided to relax my hair, so the man next door (don't ask me who I have never met him before) came round and did it. I washed out the relaxer and my hair was about mbl. so I told my mum to take a pic of the length so I could post it on lhcf. she was so impressed with the length she was touching it and placing it this way and that. And then she was telling me to pose this way and that without actually taking any pics.

Then my scalp started to burn and i realised that I hadn't used neutralising shampoo to wash out the relaxer. so I got annoyed with my mum who was still touching the hair, saying if she didn't hurry up and take the pic so I could wash it properly it would fall out.

THE END

hmmmm.....................carry on :)

NJoy

Here I grow again!
I had a dream that I was unbraiding my hair and it was all coily from being braided. I stretched one of the coils and it stretched mad long so I thought that maybe I grabbed a braid with extensions. So, I grabbed a loose section and it stretched loosely to tailbone length and could have gone a bit longer. I was startled!!!

beans4reezy

You must be in my head. A couple of days ago I had a dream I was full NL. Which wasn't the problem, but I am APL. I was in such a panic thinking, how did I go from APL to NL??!! I had no idea what happened, but had the feeling that my stylist cut my hair or did not apply my texturizer correctly. I was relieved beyond words when I woke up and found out it was all a dream...

brucebettye

I had a dream that I cut my hair back to about 4 inches long and dyed it black. By the way I was quite happy in that dream.