hair dryer on sale at Sally's

Brownie

hair dryer on sale at Sally\'s

Hello!
I was in Sally's the other day, and I saw that they had a stand up dryer on wheels (of course it was attached to an adjustable pole) that was on sale for $99.00. The sales lady said it usually runs for over $100.00; I'm not sure about that because I've never priced the stand up dryers in there before. Anyway, it was a Conair Pro and it had 3 or 4 settings for warm and cool and it used 1,800 watts. Does anyone have this dryer or have you seen it? Do you think it's worth the money?

Thanks

A

AmilLion

Re: hair dryer on sale at Sally\'s

I wouldn't buy it. It's probably the Babyliss.

VALLEYGIRL

That's exactly what it is. Conair and Babyliss make the same products.
It's on sale at Sally's through Christmas.
If you inspect it closer you'll see that it doesn't have any holes/air vents in the front of the hood>..Why on earth would they make something like that?????

Crysdon

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
If you inspect it closer you'll see that it doesn't have any holes/air vents in the front of the hood&gt;..

[/ QUOTE ]

So does that mean the front doesn't get dry?

VALLEYGIRL

Don't know.....I haven't used it personally but it seems as if it would take a lot longer to dry b/c of this.

Brownie

You all are right! I don't think I saw any holes towards the front. They were only on the top. The ladies on another hair board didn't think it was a good buy either..

Thanks