Hair for the kiddies!

ms jadu

Not to mention any names, but I think that due to the popularity of the site and the diversity in terms of age, the site should have a seperate section for children and teens. I feel that some topics and hair advice are just too mature for their reading.

ms jadu

I think it would be a good idea for simple hair styling. We wouldnt want the kids to ask their parents for vitamin money or say something they learned off the site that could harm them if taken out of content.

Blackndiangirl

I second that also

Crysdon

I agree with everyone else.

I have a 13 year old niece and I give her hair advice that I learn from here, but I would be very uncomfortable if she were to post here, due to the adult content of some of the posts.

Camille

Especially with the post that I believe Ms. Kenesha came up with regarding home made concoctions, if full-grown women are trusting people to put floor wax or whatever on their hair, imagine what an impressionable young mind will be ready to do!

However, how are we going to monitor this? I know that when I first got the internet I was DRAWN to the sites that had any kind of disclaimer or restriction.